What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Sri Lanka v Australia at Pallekele on Jul 26-30, 2016 - SRI LANKA WON BY 106 RUNS

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha wow! How wrong were we!

I think ball tracking might have stitched SL up there tbh, surely that was taking some part of the pegs?
He looked salmon trout for mine, Ball tracker might have had a few early friday beers???

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha dont you support parra?

Can you see us chasing 268?

Absolutely, as long as we bat even just solidly there's no reason we can't chase it. 185 to go in a heap of overs. We just have to play smart cricket and rotate the strike really.

Meth

Staff member
These two are the crease are key for you. If they can both post half centuries then I'd imaging you could do it comfortably from here.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cant understand why Jon Holland has been given the nod over Zampa as replacement for SOK??

Oh well will SL win their 2nd ever test v Australia here? No chance, we will win this one later on today, by 4 or 5 wickets

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cant understand why Jon Holland has been given the nod over Zampa as replacement for SOK??

Oh well will SL win their 2nd ever test v Australia here? No chance, we will win this one later on today, by 4 or 5 wickets

Have you seen Zampa's 4 day record? That's probably why.

Was either Holland or Ahmed and I'm glad they didn't pick a useless 35+ year old!

jargan83

Coach
I've only been following this game via glances at Cricinfo (apart from the start of our second innings last night) and this chase will be tricky, need to two at the crease to stay there for a while. Couple of early wickets today and were f**ked I reckon.

JJ

Immortal
He looked salmon trout for mine, Ball tracker might have had a few early friday beers???

Ball tracking has a 'Don' adjustment built in

Great comeback from the Lankans, your boys are in an interesting spot

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ball tracking has a 'Don' adjustment built in

Great comeback from the Lankans, your boys are in an interesting spot
It all depends on Smith and how well the young left arm Leggie bowls. He's probably over bowled his wrongun but they are still having trouble picking him.

Our batsman have once again let the bowlers down and it's up to them to get us home.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
In fairness its the first time in ages one of the top 5 hasnt scored a 50. They have been batting well. They destroyed nz in nz.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Haha i love the new and amazing ways our awful batsmen manage to throw their wickets away in the subcontinent. Too many to get now, unless Smithy performs a miracle and makes about 160 of them himself