What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Avenger

Immortal
Except when Hayne doesn't live up to his own hype, and his 'brand' starts to damage them...

Kind of like now, with Titans dropping from top 8 to potentially missing the finals?

They simply have to play the merkin at #6, and make the lazy prick responsible for showing those 'playmaking skills' to get any sort of onfield return out of Jarryd.
Which is why I only ever wanted him at 6. His fullback days have past.

Dibs

Bench
I like to see the Titans rot.
Go the panthers and Raiders!!!

We watched the game and every time Hayne caught ball my friends would yell " show us your magic tricks you f**kn idiot " Moylan smoked him right up.
Never watched the game but if Moylan was so good and Hayne so poor how come it was a 1 point ball game? We're the other 16 panthers absolute shit? We're the other 16 Titans brilliant?

Bazal

Post Whore
Never watched the game but if Moylan was so good and Hayne so poor how come it was a 1 point ball game? We're the other 16 panthers absolute shit? We're the other 16 Titans brilliant?

Moylan wasn't brilliant and Hayne wasn't poor. Moylan had a try assist and an LBA, Hayne had 100m more running wise, they both made 1 error and 1 line break.

Different styles of players, both of them had ok games without being outstanding.

I'll tell you who was brilliant....Greg Bird.

Dibs

Bench
Moylan wasn't brilliant and Hayne wasn't poor. Moylan had a try assist and an LBA, Hayne had 100m more running wise, they both made 1 error and 1 line break.

Different styles of players, both of them had ok games without being outstanding.

I'll tell you who was brilliant....Greg Bird.
Yeah I think you missed the point of my post but anyway

hindy111

Post Whore
Moylan was brilliant as was Bird. Refs did all could to keep titans in game - Should of been 20-0. Cartwright had a shocker.

Moylan took bombs- Riggle dhis way out of in goals-Put some nice kicks forcing drop outs- Set up a try- Scored a try and kicked the game winning field goal.

Hayne had a ball stripped one on one.Hmm was safe but did nothing in attack that was dangerous.

hindy111

Post Whore
Watch game....
Bird was awesome while carwright was shithouse.
Moylan was awesome while hayne was average.

hindy111

Post Whore
Like i said
We dodged a bloody massive bullet.
He will never get to the top 2 players in game and is being paid as the best....Rather norman.

eels_fan

First Grade
Guarantee you next week if the Titans need us to win to get them through, we get every 50/50 decision in the game and win the penalty count easily..

Noise

Coach
Warriors are the only team I could really get behind if they make the 8. I hope they win today, we win Monday and then wouldn't care if we treat the trip to NZ as an early end of season trip with some bungee jumping, jet boat rides, kiwi shooting, snowboarding, sheep rooting etc so Warriors finish 8th (assuming Cowboys beat Titans)

Chipmunk

Coach
Warriors are the only team I could really get behind if they make the 8. I hope they win today, we win Monday and then wouldn't care if we treat the trip to NZ as an early end of season trip with some bungee jumping, jet boat rides, kiwi shooting, snowboarding, sheep rooting etc so Warriors finish 8th (assuming Cowboys beat Titans)

Warriors notoriously poor favourites...Tigers notoriously awesome underdogs...

Noise

Coach
Warriors notoriously poor favourites...Tigers notoriously awesome underdogs...

Probably one of the reasons why I don't mind them. They remind me of Parra. Hate being favourites, Lots of dumb errors and penalties, don't play for 80 minutes. But when they are on they are very exciting to watch.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
So if warriors win today it then leaves the titans and the warriors to fight it out for 8th in the last round. With the titans in Townsville on saturday night.

There is the possibility that jarryd hayne will be relying on parra to win next week to make the finals. How ironic would that be

Chipmunk

Coach
Probably one of the reasons why I don't mind them. They remind me of Parra. Hate being favourites, Lots of dumb errors and penalties, don't play for 80 minutes. But when they are on they are very exciting to watch.

You could say the same about the Tigers though.

Last edited: