What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade Feedback

IFR33K

Coach
In the old format, I used to press 'new posts' to read the forums. I can't seem to find it no more. Anyone know where or how I can do this????

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Heads up @Twizzle the LU twitter link in your sig is wrong. shouldn't be anything between .com/ and LeagueUnlimited

deluded pom?

Coach
Is there a way to mark threads with new posts as read even though I haven't actually read them and don't intend reading them?

Timmah

Staff member
You can mark forums as read, not sure about individual threads

duck

Juniors
The new look is great and if you went back to the old style you'd have a riot.

Couple of things.
I can't pinpoint when and why this happens, but occasionally on my phone a number of posts appear to be missing. Then between two posts there'll be (in faint grey font) something like "more posts to view"
Why not just display them? It's not saving ink.

And then there's this mod I want to put on ignore. No can do. Is there a workaround?

Timmah

Staff member
The "More posts to view" generally appears if posts are made after you've clicked onto a thread. Just how the forum software works, more of an opporutnity to display them before you write a reply.

With mod ignore, don't think there is a workaround

Parra

Referee
The new look is great and if you went back to the old style you'd have a riot.

Couple of things.
I can't pinpoint when and why this happens, but occasionally on my phone a number of posts appear to be missing. Then between two posts there'll be (in faint grey font) something like "more posts to view"
Why not just display them? It's not saving ink.

And then there's this mod I want to put on ignore. No can do. Is there a workaround?

It's not just a look - the extra functionality is awesome.

skeepe

Immortal
The Reserve Bank ad makes the site unusable on mobile. Can scroll but can't click anywhere.

Timmah

Staff member
Noted by a few now thanks skeepe - in the meantime refreshing the page *should* solve the issue until its fixed

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Not that it probably effect anything but just out of interest: Threads used to lock at 3000 posts. I've noticed the crowd watch thread has 4100+ replies, does that mean there is no limit now?

Timmah

Staff member
Not that it probably effect anything but just out of interest: Threads used to lock at 3000 posts. I've noticed the crowd watch thread has 4100+ replies, does that mean there is no limit now?
Yep, when noticeable we'll amend thread titles to get rid of "Pt II" and so on as they'll be ongoing.

carcharias

Immortal
Getting a fratelli pop up ad coming up and covers the whole screen
Then when it finally goes away and you try to go into a forum it goes to fratelli web site

Only started tonight