What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easts broke the agreement!

doyen

Bench
Isn't that StGeorge on 14 and StG/Illawarra on 1.

No--Saints won 15 stand alone p/ships!
The amalgamated Saints/Illawarra have won one only.

The Roosters have always registered as Eastern Suburbs & have therefore won 13 stand alone!!

Q dave q

Juniors
No-Saints won 15 before the amalgamation with Illawarra!

Yeah thats right. I mean these STI fans are all keen on being recognised as winning 16 but the NRL says "no".

Its kind of an enduring punishment for amalgamation and selling out to a bunch of corrupt corporates. Call it karma.

For us it was in or out, no bending over to rich grubby greedy corporate thugs. And because of this we got to 21 and are fast approaching 22.

They can never bask in the broad sunlight uplands like we can with no diseases or infections. They are tainted and can never sleep properly.

The Steelers were a tremendous club with a promising future, they had all the players, the decent staff and management. Wollongong was a beautiful city emerging from steel to lesiure and education. It was full of friendly, good looking and happy people. A great ground near the sea. Everything was on the up.

The St George club were much like the wayward drunken sailors they are today, if not worse ( if that is possible). They dont have a university like the steelers did. They have dole offices and cracking concrete. Their fans look like forlorn hillary clinton supporters. Aliens would reject them as being human and classify them as walking seas sponges. The place is a mess, a swamp that needs draining. Its good for littering as you drive through but thats about it.

That doust guy, he has no idea. Hes not fit to kiss our beloved and accomplished Richo's boot.

What has happened is that the saints have been dragging the steeler branch down ever since amalgamation. They have robbed the steelers of their destiny and future. Like a lame foot you want to cut off.

They should stack the club, sack anyone and everything connected to kogarah and move the whole show to the gong. It will take them about a decade to recover, but they will get there.

At the moment, they are like Manly, the laughing stock of world
sport.

The roosters have been living in sin since they formed. Ironcially, if they merged with St George, it would lift them up, not down like the poor jipped off Steelers.

I hate violence in all of its forms, but you see a easts jersey and a strange compulsion overcomes one to go over and abuse or be unkind to the person wearing it. You shake and sweat and all that, you have to do your best not to show complete repulsion and disdain for that person. You cant even feel sympathy, you just want to,.......belt them with something.

But you cant because its immoral and against the law. And one or two of them are kind of OK, the brain damaged ones...they are Ok....mmm I guess they have an excuse....

I wonder how other souths fans cope. Surely the hand trembles and mimics choking the rorters fans neck! At least thats my experience...

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
No--Saints won 15 stand alone p/ships!
The amalgamated Saints/Illawarra have won one only.

The Roosters have always registered as Eastern Suburbs & have therefore won 13 stand alone!!

OK, but now they only have 1 and it's a long hard road to get past 21.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The roosters are a joke of a club. Whatever a salary cap is, they are definitely over it. They literally finished 15th with one of the stronger rosters in the competition. They've all got ego issues and are captained by a dog f**ker. If there was gonna be a Perth expansion get rid of the team who could only win 13 premierships in 108 years. :)
Great truth telling.

Yeah mention the word Politis and criticise him in their forum and the mod in there deletes the post.

What a bunch of morons.

Lol@Keary going there. I was honestly not keen on Keary anyway. You know I criticised him a lot and rightly so.

He will fit into their culture well.

Piss will show him how it's done there lol.

Imo Politis broke the cap there a a few years ago. They just haven't been caught as their admin are brilliant at hiding it.

Pommy

Coach
Roosters over the cap???? In 2015 I could believe that but in 2016? If Roosters spent all their cap in 2016 I would be amazed.

Q dave q

Juniors
Rooster jersey, lump comes to the throat, hand reaches out towards the offender wearing it. Trembles and makes its way to he neck, starts to phantom squeeze the neck, squish squish neck, cries of pain and garglement. Ding, alarm rings and it was all a horrible nightmare. A short time later, I wave to mitchell pearce on the way out to the car as he tries to pick up a neighbours labrador. Ol Rufus doesnt like the look of Mitch, besides, the letterbox seems to have a greater vocab and better pick up lines ( because it cant talk).

OVP

Coach
Great truth telling.

Yeah mention the word Politis and criticise him in their forum and the mod in there deletes the post.

What a bunch of morons.

Lol@Keary going there. I was honestly not keen on Keary anyway. You know I criticised him a lot and rightly so.

He will fit into their culture well.

Piss will show him how it's done there lol.

Imo Politis broke the cap there a a few years ago. They just haven't been caught as their admin are brilliant at hiding it.

You really are a walking, talking pot plant. LOL@souffs.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
f**king lol
"You only know few words"

lol@souffs

sorry R20, you've been usurped from my sig lmao

Honestly I don't really think you can insult me for supporting souths. Your team is the epitome of a joke. You wanna talk about the past? 21 premierships. You wanna talk about the present? Not only did we win the latest 2014 premiership out of both teams but we f**king killed you guys this year with a roster of nobodies. Nobody really cares about the inbetween do they? Thanks for the time you took to respond but there's not really anything you can say :) can't wait to see Mitchell Pearce f**k another dog, lol. Your whole club will make history... for being 2nd best to Souths :)

OVP

Coach
Honestly I don't really think you can insult me for supporting souths. Your team is the epitome of a joke. You wanna talk about the past? 21 premierships. You wanna talk about the present? Not only did we win the latest 2014 premiership out of both teams but we f**king killed you guys this year with a roster of nobodies. Nobody really cares about the inbetween do they? Thanks for the time you took to respond but there's not really anything you can say :) can't wait to see Mitchell Pearce f**k another dog, lol. Your whole club will make history... for being 2nd best to Souths :)

You lot love saying you've won 21 premierships, but how many of you have seen more than 1 premiership ? No one gives a rats that you've won 21 comps, you won most of them before WW2. 1 premiership in 45 years, not really much to boast about is it ? You may have been the so-called Pride of the League before the War, but these days you are nothing but a shadow of your former selves. Forever in your own shadow.

alien

Referee
You lot love saying you've won 21 premierships, but how many of you have seen more than 1 premiership ? No one gives a rats that you've won 21 comps, you won most of them before WW2. 1 premiership in 45 years, not really much to boast about is it ? You may have been the so-called Pride of the League before the War, but these days you are nothing but a shadow of your former selves. Forever in your own shadow.

You chose 45 years because if you went back another 2 years, it would be another 2 premierships, and if you went back another 3 years, it would be another 2 premierships. You don't get to choose when to make the cut in time when comparing both clubs. All that matters is overall premierships, and Rabbitohs is in front by 8, and a premiership won around a century ago is worth the same as a premiership now, just like the 2014 premiership will be worth just as much as one that will be won in the future. It doesn't matter who the teams were back then 100 years ago, because they were the best teams at the time and you can only beat what you're up against at the time. Maybe in 100 years some people who will hate the Rabbitohs might look back at the 2014 premiership and say "they only beat Canterbury". It won't make that premiership less valuable, even if those people say so.

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Sths have won a p/ship in the last 3 yrs Alien--we've therefore won a 3rd of the p/ships in that time--how good are we--if we win in 2017 we'll have won 50% since 2014!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sths have won a p/ship in the last 3 yrs Alien--we've therefore won a 3rd of the p/ships in that time--how good are we--if we win in 2017 we'll have won 50% since 2014!!!
The Pride of the League.

Rorters are scum and always will be.

OVP is jealous.

Q dave q

Juniors
Fug the filth.

Yeah, I think we have to be honest with ourselves.

I have this dream any now and again:

Im walking in Bondi shopping village. Across the road is "bugati's cafe" and a poor waiter is serving two roosters fans with decaf soy a late ( in recycled cups) and a watercress femme burger ( hold the
horseradish.

And the first rooster fan says

"Waiter, Waiter, Ive found a single grain of sugar on my table, Im not paying anything. Get me the manager, Im seeking compensation!"

And the manageress, she turns up and says "Sorry Sir, I will give you a coupon"

'No Madam, I want cash. I have a colleague in NSW health who could close you down"

She goes back and pays the money. Then she comes up to the poor waiter "you are sacked and Im not paying you either, go back to redfern."

And upon hearing this I run up the cafe. The first thing I do is take out my Souths code of conduct brouchure I keep handy. In a fit of rage, I craft it into a small club. I go up to Mr Rooster and I thrust it down his throat. Hes gagging and stuff and I keep stuffing it down his throat, hes turning blue now.

Then I pull out my wallet and I find my kid's reggie the rabbit stickers and I decide to crucify him. As hes coughing and stuff, I get out the cigarette lighter and I burn the sticker on to his forehead. It doesnt hurt him, but there it is, indelible and forever.

And then when I go to games, I see him there being abused my other rooster fans trying to convince them hes the real deal.

And he comes over the burrow then and people whack him with their programs and copies of "red and green"

This is one of my many dreams about hate for all things roosters. I saw a shrink about it and he said to me

"Yeah I have that dream too, but during it, I pick up the other rooster and stuff him in the bin and start poking him with a souths flag until he start bleeding"

He said he was only worried my dream because nobody got really hurt. He said I must have depression or something. He said if I was Ok and a functional human being, I would have set fire to the guys hair after the reggie tatt, so hes trying me out on Diplomatirixacaltextrumpclintonaladeal 30 mgs three times a day.

When I try to sell it at the train station to junkies, they let me keep it and give me all of their tablets and all their money.

Any young people reading, serious for a sec, illegal drugs suck. They turn you into a f.....t, as does snitching.

Last edited: