What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R8 Thu - Melbourne 54-20 South Sydney @ AAMI

Round 8: Melbourne v South Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
That wasn’t even a tackle gone wrong from Milne, it was a deliberate dog shot. He got into it with Munster early in the game, got absolutely embarrassed by Munster in defence and knew he wouldn’t have another chance to put on a dirty hit.

That’s disgusting and has no place in the game, and is yet another sign that Souths have no real on-field leadership.

Wizardman

First Grade
That was a particularly bad one from Milne because there was only one intent from him....and it was not to stop Munster as he was already held in the tackle.
Considering his priors, he should be looking at 6 at an absolute minimum.

Saxon

Bench
Taane Milne. What a dirty motherf**ker.

Should be 8 weeks minimum, the bleeding heart Match Review Committee will probably give him 2 with an early plea.

blaza88z

Coach
Taane Milne. What a dirty motherf**ker.

Should be 8 weeks minimum, the bleeding heart Match Review Committee will probably give him 2 with an early plea.

He would have got 8 if he injured him but he didn't, he will get a couple of weeks. That's how the NRL operates.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Munster played out of his skin last night.

He runs, left, right, back and forward at the same time and they couldn't really stop him.

I can understand how frustrated Milne was but you have to keep calm.

Honestly, that should be Taane Milne’s last act in first grade. Not because he’ll be banned forever, but because he’s f**king terrible.
I remember his debut, thought he was a hopeless player and a tosser who was offended to be tackled.

8 years later, nothing has changed

Mick Benson

Juniors
I'm curious - does anyone who gets talked up big time/next supercoach when coming through the ranks ever end up as a good coach?
I can’t think of one either.

While we’re in opposite land, Kevvie is doing ok considering how widely he was being mocked a couple of years ago.