What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future NRL Stadiums

TheRam

Coach
Its Xmas.

And the casual work experience temp who usually works the site on their own is on leave until March.

Plus it's Townsville. It's not in NSW, unless you're GI.

A Billion dollar industry should never sleep, let alone have a work experience temp be their go to for the main web site presence of their business. Amateur hour much.

Like I said, I've come to expect such ridiculous nonsense from the NRL. This is just one small clue as to why the AFL will always get the bigger bucks ahead of the NRL and will eventually dominate throughout Australia with very successful teams in non traditional states, and eventually win the heart and minds of the kiddies, while the NRL twiddles its thumbs. Already they are producing juniors from these states. How many non Islander/Maori have league produced?

That is the litmus test on the success or otherwise of expansion, the rest will follow.

Donald J. Trump won an election using twitter. This is the 21st century. The NRL still have a 1970's mind set on so many issues.

Arucard

Juniors
LOL why would this news item not being on the main page upset you?
Christmas wasn't kind to you? Just one of these new types that find anything and everything offensive or upsetting?

TheRam

Coach
LOL why would this news item not being on the main page upset you?
Christmas wasn't kind to you? Just one of these new types that find anything and everything offensive or upsetting?

No watching my favorite sport, lurch into eventual irrelevance does.

El Diablo

Post Whore
A Billion dollar industry should never sleep, let alone have a work experience temp be their go to for the main web site presence of their business. Amateur hour much.

Like I said, I've come to expect such ridiculous nonsense from the NRL. This is just one small clue as to why the AFL will always get the bigger bucks ahead of the NRL and will eventually dominate throughout Australia with very successful teams in non traditional states, and eventually win the heart and minds of the kiddies, while the NRL twiddles its thumbs. Already they are producing juniors from these states. How many non Islander/Maori have league produced?

That is the litmus test on the success or otherwise of expansion, the rest will follow.

Donald J. Trump won an election using twitter. This is the 21st century. The NRL still have a 1970's mind set on so many issues.
i bet you're one of the nutters still waiting for the rapture