What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Kimmorley loses wife

forward pass

Coach
Brett Kimmorley’s wife Sharnie has died after a battle with illness
The Daily Telegraph
March 23, 2017 9:38pm
THE rugby league world is in mourning following the sad news Brett Kimmorley’s wife Sharnie has passed away after a long battle with illness, leaving behind a husband and four beautiful young daughters.

The game does a wonderful job throwing its arms around those in need but nobody needs more support right now than the former Test halfback and his daughters.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/1afdf936e5bc3fdcf9c5692fa6adce56

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
As soon as a read that this morning it brought a tear to my eye... so quick as well. 12 months and his whole life is turned upside down.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Puts a lot of silly footy stuff into perspective.

Life can be just taken away so quickly.

Condolences to Brett and his family. Tough road ahead for them and hope they get all the support they need.

age.s

First Grade
Awful, awful stuff. No one should have to go through that. Condolences to him and his family.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Truly heartbreaking.

It's every young child's worst nightmare to lose a parent so I can't imagine what both they and Brett are going through.

So sad. Condolences to the family.

I feel for the family. It is hard for any family to see someone they love dieing due to cancer as they feel so helpless, I know as I watched it kill my brother-in-law. Deepest commiserations to the Kimmorley family :(

Life's Good

Coach
Terribly sad for him and his family. Cliched but true that sport is of little importance against something like this. RIP

Last edited: