What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Penrith a writeoff in 2017?

Hawkins

Juniors
I'm torn because its too early to write any team other than the Knights off but Penrith 2017 are a myth and are not going to make the eight even if they shine up during the middle of the season

davi

Juniors
Penrith haven't won one game since Royce Simmons retired i don't think

Ummmmmmm they won the premiership in 2003. I know your comment was said in jest but it's bit rich to suggest they haven't had success since Royce Simmons retired.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I have no doubt the Riff will eventually find their inner Riiiiiffffffffff and go on a run. No doubt in my mind. Westie flannelette pride and all that. Poida Wallace will show the way.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Ummmmmmm they won the premiership in 2003. I know your comment was said in jest but it's bit rich to suggest they haven't had success since Royce Simmons retired.

Oh my bad i should have said "Penrith haven't won one game since Craig Gower left":cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Most of your "jokes" aren't that funny to begin with, but this one is a new level of shit... Like the Panthers, you need to pick up your game mate

Haynetrain 1026 likes
ACTPanthers 167 likes

Looks like you're the one who needs to lift there game matey,game set match Haynetroll

Paullyboy

Coach
I thought Moylan was a good player without ever having watched much more than highlights. After watching him this season I think it's safe to say he's a myth. The bloke has a horrific passing game for a bloke who is supposedly a playmaker.

Penriths prob is they seem to think if they focus on developing the best under 20's team every year that it will mean they have the best NRL team a few years later when those players get older
Agreed. Also known as "Warriors-syndrome". The Raiders had our fair share of it too until Sticky came along.

Das Gupta

Juniors
I wrote them off in round 1 after their weak forwards display against the Dragons. Thought they jag a couple of wins a few weeks ago but the effort ain't there. Their coach has made some dumb decisions and the off field distractions haven't helped their cause.
Bottom 4 unfortunately.

TheFrog

Coach
The Raiders had our fair share of it too until Sticky came along.
A bit after he arrived, too.

Wayne Bennett is doing no favors for Anthony Griffin. He suggests the fightback by the Panthers was more like scoring points in garbage time with the Broncos going on cruise control. And the Panthers have major problems and can't take too many positives out of the game.

I would agree with him that the Panthers should not take any comfort out of coming back after the game was lost. However, that does not mean that Bennett himself should not be mightily concerned about his team conceding 18 points in 7 minutes to a team in a huge slump. What will a good side to to them?

adamkungl

Immortal
A bit after he arrived, too.

I would agree with him that the Panthers should not take any comfort out of coming back after the game was lost. However, that does not mean that Bennett himself should not be mightily concerned about his team conceding 18 points in 7 minutes to a team in a huge slump. What will a good side to to them?

DS7NA6.gif

6826762-3x2-700x467.jpg

Latest posts