What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Penrith a writeoff in 2017?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I am still leaning towards no, but they really have to make some sort of dramatic change and quickly. Whether that is giving Griffin the flick or not, they're about 1 more loss away from being a complete busted ass in a year when their expectations were sky high. A squad of that quality just can't be glued to the bottom 4 beyond Round 10. That is just an abject failure.

They are not getting their money's worth out of Tamou, who looks like he would rather be anywhere else, Moylan had a decent game tonight but doesn't seem capable of carrying the ship in the halves, their errors are just woeful....Considering the Broncos experience with Hook, you would have to think he is sticking out like a nasty splinter the most at the moment, but looking at who is available to replace him, I dunno man. Tough times ahead for the Pennies.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
was never expecting anything else from what tamou has shown this season, would be the same with the majority of nq fans. Luckily the one outstanding game he had in the last 3 seasons was the GF, the rest just heartless rubbish.

Life's Good

Coach
It just seems the majority of the squad aren't interested. That would point to having little faith in Griffin and a)his coaching style & b)his man management style(the handling of the hangover 3 incident). Panthers aren't busted for this year but they aren't far off.

mistertaylor

Juniors
It happens almost every year though - a quality team on paper failing to deliver on field and finishing on the bottom third of the ladder.

Panthers may string together a couple of wins and show flashes of brilliance, but on current form I'm prepared to write them off for this season.

Front-Rower

First Grade
It will be hard to make the finals from here. Results are really going to have to go their way over the next couple of weeks.

isaiah

Bench
Easy fix. Only two changes reqd. Flick the coach and give kikau 50 min each game. The rest sorts itself out. They could go on a run like the Sharks of 200016.

Clifferd

Coach
I can't even see them making the 8 anymore TBH

Unless they magically go on a Tigers 05 or Parra 09 run

Hutty1986

Immortal
I reckon they'll go on a run at some point and string 4 or 5 together in a row, but it's a long way back from 2-6

Incorrect

Coach
was never expecting anything else from what tamou has shown this season, would be the same with the majority of nq fans. Luckily the one outstanding game he had in the last 3 seasons was the GF, the rest just heartless rubbish.
He's one of those blokes who seems to lift when it's contract renewal time. He never put in week in week out at the Cows the way Matt Scott did/does, or like Gallen does or James Graham or any of those other elite forwards demanding elite money... He's been a fraud at Origin level - for a guy with his frame and his ability (when he chooses to execute it) he is grossly over compensated

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
from hat I've been told from those who have encountered or had to deal with him for advertising/admin/misc reasons his IQ is definitely in the lower percentile

simmo05

Bench
He's one of those blokes who seems to lift when it's contract renewal time. He never put in week in week out at the Cows the way Matt Scott did/does, or like Gallen does or James Graham or any of those other elite forwards demanding elite money... He's been a fraud at Origin level - for a guy with his frame and his ability (when he chooses to execute it) he is grossly over compensated
They need to charge tamou with fraud not ofohengauie.

Latest posts