What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

super_coach

First Grade
If you believe whats been talked about, Fergo is playing for way under the odds in his next contract, the club were very supportive in a minor off field incident. As I said maybe just pub talk, but funny how the money for Topou became available around the same time. When Watson decides to stay you know something smelly is going on at Bondi

If you believe whats been talked about, Fergo is playing for way under the odds in his next contract, the club were very supportive in a minor off field incident. As I said maybe just pub talk, but funny how the money for Topou became available around the same time. When Watson decides to stay you know something smelly is going on at Bondi

"When Watson descides to stay....", you do realise Watson is under contract until the end of 2018 right?! Also the Tupou contract has been under negotiations for weeks (in fact it was Tupou who talked about it to the Sydney Morning Herald back in May where he said he was in the process of negotiationg a 4 year deal) so you have a funny idea of a shaping conspiracy.

Clifferd

Coach
Hahahah only a f*cking imbecile would argue DCE aint earning his money chump.

Tedesco is getting a million and you know it.

Tigers offered Teddy 1.2mil and he's supposedly going to the goosters for less lol

They must think we're dumb

Less cap money maybe, but I'd still be surprised if it's any less than 900k there.

Tigers offered Teddy 1.2mil and he's supposedly going to the goosters for less lol

They must think we're dumb

Less cap money maybe, but I'd still be surprised if it's any less than 900k there.

I think he's on that kind of coin too plus TPA's. Given that his dad's worth millions and will never have to work he could've have gone for less. Said he wanted to work with Mini and have a shot at a title yada,yada

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
A mate of mine mentioned Tevita Pangai JR likely to leave the Bronco's. Knights mentioned as a possible destination. Anyone else hearing this? Also Joseph Tapine on the outer at Canberra and being shopped around.

Noname36

First Grade
A mate of mine mentioned Tevita Pangai JR likely to leave the Bronco's. Knights mentioned as a possible destination. Anyone else hearing this? Also Joseph Tapine on the outer at Canberra and being shopped around.

No way Tapine would leave the Raiders. Nobody would want to match the large contract he's currently on given how much he's regressing.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Sounds like something similar happening at the foot of the mountains. Latu talking to Warriors and Knights with both he and Peachey reported by the Mole to be looking for a release...