What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Ashley Klein's record

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
All I can say is...

f**k every merkin because I've got a pissed off missus for the next 97 f**king years (at least it will feel that long til the next season starts).

I thought one premiership would make her happy, But nope, she wants all of the f**king premierships now.

All I can say is...

f**k every merkin because I've got a pissed off missus for the next 97 f**king years (at least it will feel that long til the next season starts).

I thought one premiership would make her happy, But nope, she wants all of the f**king premierships now.

Lol!

Nah when you get a taste of that feeling you want to get drunk on it every year.

SharkShocked

Bench
Have you, has anyone watched again? It's interesting.

Prior didn't strip that ball but Lewis did.

Gallen tried to milk a penalty by placing ball on opposition blokes foot. Probably felt bad at the dumb play. Almost the old Gallen hero play that one.

Lewis one was 50/50

Lewis one fair, Gallen one - you need to take a good hard look at the photo doing the rounds on social media with the blokes hands all over it. 100% no doubt, if that's C Smith - Penalty.

shaggs

Coach
and then we'll find that one of both have scored lucrative media commentator deals on Foxtel or MMM.
Old bill has that sewn up.

It's too bad they ruined Henry p.
His first season when he was allowed to ref like a footballer was great. He was then told to use the video every decision. Don't use your instincts.
Now look what happened. He f**king stinks

Card Shark

Immortal
That's why refs are ordinary....because they don't use the skills they've learnt reffing forever.

They are scared to make a call.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Old bill has that sewn up.

It's too bad they ruined Henry p.
His first season when he was allowed to ref like a footballer was great. He was then told to use the video every decision. Don't use your instincts.
Now look what happened. He f**king stinks
I thought he was OK too. He's awful now.