What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Ashley Klein's record

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting stat with Klein

12 wins 16 losses

him with Cows

17 wins 15 losses

Add another today to that, well done Klein.

sladden road

Juniors
Watch the press conference on the Ap or site.
Flanno goes in hard on the decisions. Gal says f**k all cause he is so pissed and Flanno sprays them.

Anywhere north of the border is radio silence on the calls.

merkins

STG 002

First Grade
Interesting stat with Klein

12 wins 16 losses

him with Cows

17 wins 15 losses

Add another today to that, well done Klein, hope you like house in Townsville
You're a fool. That's pretty damn close. Do u expect it to be exactly 50/50?

Toss a coin 20 times, see if it comes out 50/50.

In saying that, yes you copped some bad calls. You won last years comp. no one can take that off u. Suck it up.

Generalzod

Immortal

In saying that, yes you copped some bad calls. You won last years comp. no one can take that off u. Suck it up.
St 002 I can cop a loss and I'm not that worried that we lost after last years effort but Klein must not ref a game I've never seen a match so one sided.

carcharias

Immortal

Ha

You big bad brave soldier

Where were you when I was dishing out the hilarious gifs during the week?

Feej

First Grade
For all you conspiracy theorists, here's a good one...

Imagine if you will an NRL team thats had a chequered history and has never in it's 50 years won a premiership. In fact, only a couple of seasons earlier they were decimated by a government trying to give the people something else to look at so they wouldn't look at something else.

Think about what you could use as a catchcry in your advertising and promos all season - Maybe use "History Happens". Make sure they play the best team that season in the GF so everyone knows that they did it against the best.

Imagine the support and $$$ that would roll in during the final series and GF with the community getting right behind said team, packing out all the venues. It'll be the best "good news" story in years.

See, it's easy.

Generalzod

Immortal
So Klein awards a try and yet goes to the bunker it took them nearly 3 mins to make a decision yet while watching it on the big screen at the game there was no video frame to suggest that ball touch the ground, f**k man the blind leading the blind

Rabbits20

Immortal
Klein should never ever be allowed to ref a game again that was absolutely incredible
That's karma for you.....

You've had many calls your way....

I remember 2 years ago when we played you guys everything went your way plus at one point a 9-1 penalty count.....

I knew karma would come back to bite you merkins and thank God that happened today.....

Reactions: jak

Generalzod

Immortal

I remember 2 years ago when we played you guys everything went your way plus at one point a 9-1 penalty count.....

I knew karma would come back to bite you merkins and thank God that happened today.....
Karma what the f**k are you talking about Willis

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

At least our season wasn't over by round 6.....but cool story all the same....thanks for sharing!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Karma what the f**k are you talking about Willis
You know exactly what I'm talking about......

Anyhow it was an enjoyable match today....

Funny how your coach said Holmes had picked up the ball before Lowe was taken out. It was the opposite of that and Lowe was taken out straight away and the sin bin was clearly warranted.....

Your coach should be focusing on the lack of hunger tbh as that happened to Souths too after our win and I see it's happening to you guys and will continue that way if he keeps pointing fingers at officials and not your players.......

eddiesmith

Juniors
Last season i think we won every game that Matt Ceccin reffed us, including the GF
Uhoh

And lost every game Gerard Sutton refereed. Lucky for us he dropped from no1 referee after completing ballsing up the Tits v Donkeys game I think it was!

But todays game was ridiculous, the bunker actually said, we can see the ball touching the ground, not sure what vision they were watching! And no way Klein can definitely rule that a try from his angle

Generalzod

Immortal
You know exactly what I'm talking about......

Anyhow it was an enjoyable match....

Mate if it was the Rabbits behind on a 11-5 penalty count you wouldn't be here talking about Karma I knew where the game was heading when JT try was given by the bunker even though the video showed the ball didn't touch the ground even the channel 9 commentary team said the same.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate if it was the Rabbits behind on a 11-5 penalty count you wouldn't be here talking about Karma I knew where the game was heading when JT try was given by the bunker even though the video showed the ball didn't touch the ground even the channel 9 commentary team said the same.
In one of those shots I actually believe the ball hit the ground....

You could tell by body language too...

Sharks had poor body language.

The ref had a clear view in that position and i believe it was the right call....

Funny you weren't complaining a couple of years ago when it was complete bullshit with calls and a 9-1 penalty count at one point to you guys....

You got your comeuppance today.......

Latest posts