What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk3 finals: Storm v Showponys - Chooks v Cows

Snoochies

First Grade
I hate hindsight. We don't lose our bundle against the wooden spooners and we finish in 3rd spot, we're off to a GF I reckon. Parra were the only team with a shot at beating the Storm.

I will be cheering on whomever plays the Storm next week. And I reckon they'll have a chance.

That said, suck shit Boncos. Bennett has become even more of an arrogant tosser of late and the Thoroughbreds. Tear yourselves apart you chip-shouldered wankers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hate hindsight. We don't lose our bundle against the wooden spooners and we finish in 3rd spot, we're off to a GF I reckon. Parra were the only team with a shot at beating the Storm.
I reckon both the Roosters and Cowboys can beat them. Storm deserve to be favourites next week but they're only carving up in this second half because Brisbane have shit themselves.

Kornstar

Coach
Oh Kevvie, you are a wanker! Your Broncos suck and have been terrible tonight. Melbourne haven't been that great as witnessed in the first half.

We just matched them and Brisbane blew even chance they had!!

hindy111

Post Whore
One of the most embarassing performances by Brisbane. Bennet time is up. 30-0.
Panthers would of give a far better sight.