What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

sharkman73

Juniors
Maloney as it stands has no release. He was told he could look around without board approval. The board wanted to extend. It is a total mess and without going into details agreements have been broken and I don't think there is any coming back from it personally but I'm not in the room. Moylan, Maloney, Flanno all have the same manager and tensions are very stretched.

Warrington is gathering momentum, the uk was the plan for after this deal. I'd put money on them or Penrith. McGuire wanted him at souths but he is gone now. Knights have signed their halves, 100% no verbal done there as of a few days ago. Options have dried up. And I'd trust my source over any on here.

FMD have we not learnt anything from the ASADA crap?

Got to give Flanno credit he's been the best wheeler dealer coach we've ever had.

Always looking for an opportunity to improve the team when other coaches have just been "content".

Hayne though even at the "right" price is fool's gold.

carcharias

Immortal
Put Hayne in a good team and watch him go.

Put him in a shit team and hope he wins every game for you is madness.

shaggs

Coach
Barba all day and not Hayne.
As for Maloney, he sulked all year. Surely they didn't tell before round 1 he could have a look and then changed their minds??

coolumsharkie

Referee
Maloney as it stands has no release. He was told he could look around without board approval. The board wanted to extend. It is a total mess and without going into details agreements have been broken and I don't think there is any coming back from it personally but I'm not in the room. Moylan, Maloney, Flanno all have the same manager and tensions are very stretched.

Warrington is gathering momentum, the uk was the plan for after this deal. I'd put money on them or Penrith. McGuire wanted him at souths but he is gone now. Knights have signed their halves, 100% no verbal done there as of a few days ago. Options have dried up. And I'd trust my source over any on here.

I guess it's all about who has the right info, the person that told me knows people from Knights and Sharks. I met a Knights player through him last week, it's not the NRL Fox dude I know either. In any case, they could be just reiterating the same shit we've been hearing in the media.

Craigshark

First Grade
I'd like to keep Maloney but if he's going to stick around a sulk he can go..

I heard Flano wants Barba back to play 5/8.. Not sure how reliable that is though.

Ads

First Grade
It would surprise me if Barba would actually come back after what went on. Thought both parties would have been against it.

Edit: didn't he also sign a 3 year deal or something in England?

Stake Removed

First Grade

The Warrington with Maloney toss in as well Price has been linked to coach them as well