What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth Brennan finally got interviewed for the Titans job. Sucks for us, but good luck to the guy.

Deserves his shot.

It is the Titans anything is possible. Heard last week it was down to 2. Michael Maguire & Jason Demetriou.
Maguire is reluctant to accept until he knows who the new owners are. Perhaps the Tits have had a rethink and want to know more about Brennan?

mxlegend99

Referee
So with Roosters linked to Cronk... and Pearce tipped to potentially move to hooker. We should be sounding out Jake Friend.

Hes a quality 9 and would be a great addition while we waited on Egan to develop. Roosters probably wont get rid of him... but if theres even a small chance he would be huge for us.

MrBlack

Juniors
So with Roosters linked to Cronk... and Pearce tipped to potentially move to hooker. We should be sounding out Jake Friend.

Hes a quality 9 and would be a great addition while we waited on Egan to develop. Roosters probably wont get rid of him... but if theres even a small chance he would be huge for us.

I think there is a huge domino effect, with multiple clubs, as soon as Cronk makes a decision.

I also think that we are right in the middle of it all some way or another. Moylan as well.

It is all quiet in the papers but probably full on behind the scenes.

If Cronk plays on I think Moylan is 100-1 to be playing for us next year......

Maloney or Pearce may end up with us, maybe even Cronk.

Just a gut feel.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I think there is a huge domino effect, with multiple clubs, as soon as Cronk makes a decision.

I also think that we are right in the middle of it all some way or another. Moylan as well.

It is all quiet in the papers but probably full on behind the scenes.

If Cronk plays on I think Moylan is 100-1 to be playing for us next year......

Maloney or Pearce may end up with us, maybe even Cronk.

Just a gut feel.

The good word is, if Cronk plays on, he'll be at the Roosters. Pearce will play off the bench.

If Maloney leaves, he'll go to The Knights and the Sharks will Sign Nicholls.

Moylan has ticked all the boxes with Gus and the club. He's not going anywhere.

That's just what I've heard from dudes who know more then me.

MrBlack

Juniors
The good word is, if Cronk plays on, he'll be at the Roosters. Pearce will play off the bench.

If Maloney leaves, he'll go to The Knights and the Sharks will Sign Nicholls.

Moylan has ticked all the boxes with Gus and the club. He's not going anywhere.

That's just what I've heard from dudes who know more then me.

I hope your right.

Outside of Cronk there is no one who replaces a fit and happy Moylan in that group.

BxTom

Bench
I wish Garth all the best, but I think that he will have his work cut out for him trying to wrestle back control of the locker room from Hayne (and perhaps others?).

Tom.

MrBlack

Juniors
I wish Garth all the best, but I think that he will have his work cut out for him trying to wrestle back control of the locker room from Hayne (and perhaps others?).

Tom.

I'm sure this came up in the interview. Best thing to do is park the trouble makers (looking at you Hayne) in reserves for a few weeks at the first sign of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.