What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
The flash forward scenes were interesting. One where rick is an old man that looks like they have won the war, the other flash forward appeared as though he had lost everything. Not too sure what to make of it.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The flash forward scenes were interesting. One where rick is an old man that looks like they have won the war, the other flash forward appeared as though he had lost everything. Not too sure what to make of it.
Looked like Rick aged 20 years and Judith about 5 years while Michone looked exactly the same.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Bit of a dogs breakfast of an episode.

Not a lot wrong individually, but with a ton of stuff happening in multiple locations with no clear understanding of where and when it's happening in relation to everything else, it felt like a mess.

Also, I'm not too keen on Jesus playing the Discount Morgan storyline.

butchmcdick

Immortal

Not a lot wrong individually, but with a ton of stuff happening in multiple locations with no clear understanding of where and when it's happening in relation to everything else, it felt like a mess.

Yeah wtf is up with that ?

Hey I know we have just been killing anything that moves but yeah, let's totally change everything in the middle of a gunfight after the guy literally tried to kill you then admitted you were a douche for sparing him.

also when did Morgan become Max Payne ?

Morales ? What. The. f**k. Was. That ?

I hope T Dog makes a sudden comeback next week

There was bugger all flow to that episode

It's like the writers disappeared up their own anus when they came up with it.

Does anybody actually reload their weapons on this show ?

I have really like the walking dead so far. I know it's not a documentary but some idea as to wtf the characters are trying to achieve would be nice,

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm 95% sure Morgan's dying this season. Based on what we've seen from the first two episodes and what it looks like they're setting up as key themes throughout the season (like that means anything for the random dead) it looks certain to me that Morgan will be a goner.

The set up is pretty clunky and random based on what's happened previously, but ignoring the past and looking forward it makes sense "IF" I'm right.

axl rose

Bench
All of a sudden Morgan is John Wick and Jesus (i don't care about this character anyway) has his turn having a moral dilemma in the middle of a gunfight. Im the first to defend the show usually but these characters are all over the place and the show peaked long ago. Yet, being the sucker I am will still watch it all as they drag it out for 20 seasons. And it all ends with Rick waking up in hospital and it was all a dream.

butchmcdick

Immortal
M
All of a sudden Morgan is John Wick and Jesus (i don't care about this character anyway) has his turn having a moral dilemma in the middle of a gunfight. Im the first to defend the show usually but these characters are all over the place and the show peaked long ago. Yet, being the sucker I am will still watch it all as they drag it out for 20 seasons. And it all ends with Rick waking up in hospital and it was all a dream.

I agree with everything you've written here

Incorrect

Coach

Watching this episode was like being under water in a packed swimming pool and coming up for air for a minute, seeing a bunch of people splashing about around you, then going back under for a minute then up again for air only to see a whole bunch of different people splashing about and wondering where the hell you are, how you got there and where the hell the other people went....and then repeating the same 2 or 3 more times... it's like we need a map in the bottom left hand corner of the screen showing where each group is relation to the others.....

And then the tiger..... how does he know a saviour from a kingdom dweller??? Amazing stuff!

The best thing about the show at the moment is that the episodes are only 40 minutes long or so... it's still 10 minutes too long but at least we're not being subjected to 55+ minute episodes like there were in some earlier seasons....

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Quality is pretty much the same, but the shows been on for 8 years so people are a little less tolerant of the things that they would happily gloss over when the show was new and fresh.

DlEHARD

Juniors
I enjoyed that episode. Was better than the others this season. I like Ezekiel.

Massive wipe out of The Kingdom's forces.

Aragorn

First Grade
Anyone still watching this heap of crap?

It gets worse by the episode

I’m finding Jesus to be one of the most annoying and frustrating characters to watch. Some one needs to kill him. Fitting if its one of the Saviours.

Incorrect

Coach
Anyone still watching this heap of crap?

It gets worse by the episode

I’m finding Jesus to be one of the most annoying and frustrating characters to watch. Some one needs to kill him. Fitting if its one of the Saviours.
Yeah I'm still watching it.... not entirely sure why but perhaps I'm sub-consciously testing my powers of perserverence....

Agree with what you say.... I kind of keep watching it waiting for something to get the whole show/story back on track but when I actually think about it, I just can't see it happening. It is too far down the road of over dramatic and pompous indulgence - eg characters like King Ezekiel, Rick and Maggie - coincidentally the last episode was named after these 3 which illustrates my point perfectly. When 3 of a show's main characters become such a drag, you know the whole thing is in trouble... The only thing that could save it would be Rick or Darryl getting killed, and even that's debatable, but they need to shake things up big time....

Aragorn

First Grade
Even Negan has turned into an annoying shit. First impressions i thought he was one badass mofo. Now everytime i see the guy with his annoying grin, theres no fear, no badass mofo. Just a yawn with a hurry up and die feeling.

Yet i still watch this shit every week. Go figure.

Latest posts