What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalans building for the future

Storm13

Juniors
I'm also sure they signed a fair few players into the senior squad. McNamara might actualy turn out to be the best coach for Catalan to date.

StadiumXIII

Juniors
Shouldn't get your hopes up they might go and sign someone like a Ben Matulino or Simon Mannering leaving these guys to look for opportunities elsewhere.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Well the results would need to start turning or they will find themselves in the bottom four again

roughyedspud

Coach
The problem with McNamara is he's a shit coach...but a excellent "director of rugby..excellent at laying down plans & programs that'll bare fruit 2,3,4 years down the line..

Catalan need to move him upstairs asap and get a decent coach in

Evil Homer

Staff member
England...all the off field stuff was excellent...or are you gonna argue it wasn't?
What did it do? The England team is about the same as it always has been. McNamara's programs did f**k all in terms of the team's performance and England didn't beat Australia or a full strength NZ with him in charge. And Bradford are now in League 1 so clearly his 'programs' didn't work too well there either. If you can explain how any of the off-field stuff he did has had any positive impact and wasn't just gimmicks to try and mask his dreadful coaching then I'm happy to hear it.

Pommy

Coach
0-26 to a Warrington who have hardly had the best start to the season. Not sure how things get worse from here.
We could end up with two French teams in the million pound game.

Perth Tiger

Bench
0-26 to a Warrington who have hardly had the best start to the season. Not sure how things get worse from here.
We could end up with two French teams in the million pound game.
Well at least that would ensure a French team still in the top league.

I think it will be between France or Canada for the top league which would be a shame if both countries weren’t represented

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Really poor yeaterday. Maybe it's early days and they will turn around but it's pointing to the middle eights for catalans

Storm13

Juniors
Don't know why I got up at 2:40 in the morning to watch the shit they dished out.

No punch up the middle, forwards were losing meters in the hit up. No spark from anyone.

Pommy

Coach
Well at least that would ensure a French team still in the top league.

I think it will be between France or Canada for the top league which would be a shame if both countries weren’t represented

I’m hoping we have Toronto and Toulouse come up with Widnes and Catalans going down.
Normally it would be almost impossible for two teams to come up but if anyone could do it it’s these two sides.
Hopefully dropping down would be the kick up the arse Catalans need to get their house in order and they could come back stronger in a year or two.

Latest posts