What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalans building for the future

Evil Homer

Staff member
I’m hoping we have Toronto and Toulouse come up with Widnes and Catalans going down.
Normally it would be almost impossible for two teams to come up but if anyone could do it it’s these two sides.
Hopefully dropping down would be the kick up the arse Catalans need to get their house in order and they could come back stronger in a year or two.
I think it's been stated that if Catalans were relegated they would cease to exist.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I’m hoping we have Toronto and Toulouse come up with Widnes and Catalans going down.
Normally it would be almost impossible for two teams to come up but if anyone could do it it’s these two sides.
Hopefully dropping down would be the kick up the arse Catalans need to get their house in order and they could come back stronger in a year or two.
Agreed, that would be ideal. Probably more of a possibility seeing as though Leigh seem to have fallen off the cliff

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

I hope so - I would hate to see them drop down the year that Toulouse finally completed their struggle to get to SL.

Latest posts