What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

saint.nick

Coach
It's a valid point mate.

Your "I wuz just joking" defence is very questionable.
It's very odd you think I'd actually punch one of my own players. You need to get over this little grudge you have with me. DAS says all kinds of shit like that in jubilee ave and you never attack him for it :joy:

Mong

Post Whore
It's very odd you think I'd actually punch one of my own players. You need to get over this little grudge you have with me. DAS says all kinds of shit like that in jubilee ave and you never attack him for it :joy:

He's just joking though..

:joy::joy:

Mong

Post Whore
Hahahaha

Settle down bro, I'm just joking....

I don't hold grudges bro, it's an Internet forum, don't take it so seriously. For the record I don't often read JA.

Mong

Post Whore
That's a much better topic than Liverpool so it's win/win..

Or draw/draw which is more Liverpool style of late.

Mong

Post Whore
Hahaha

Jimmy spends his Friday nights trawling through my post history....

Many, many Lolz..

saint.nick

Coach
Hahaha

Jimmy spends his Friday nights trawling through my post history....

Many, many Lolz..

@Jimbo

It was only just over a week ago when Mong tried to mock me in the 4C Milo thread for not trawling through potentially dozens of thread pages...

Besides, what you did probably took a lot less time than what Mong expected me to do. Lolz.

Mong

Post Whore
No

I was mocking you because you're dishonest.

But hey, if jimmy wants to spend his Friday evenings reading through his bullies post history then so be it.

Jimbo

Immortal
@Jimbo

It was only just over a week ago when Mong tried to mock me in the 4C Milo thread for not trawling through potentially dozens of thread pages...

Besides, what you did probably took a lot less time than what Mong expected me to do. Lolz.

It took about half a minute. The thread was so hilarious that I knew exactly where it was

The other key difference is, of course, that I don't need to make up the quotes I post

Last edited:

Mong

Post Whore
Hahaha

Half a minute...

Lolz.

It's ok jimmy, feel free to spend your weekends reading through my post history if you want.