What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Haffa

Peter Walton is a credible source? Hahaha.

This is the same ref who awarded a penalty to Liverpool after Ngog dived in the box in 2011. He's also the idiot who waved the imaginary card because he forgot to put his cards in his pocket pre match.

saint.nick

Coach
Peter Walton is a credible source? Hahaha.

This is the same ref who awarded a penalty to Liverpool after Ngog dived in the box in 2011. He's also the idiot who waved the imaginary card because he forgot to put his cards in his pocket pre match.
I'm not claiming he's a good referee, but Mong thought the idea of a non penslty was impossible even though an experienced ref with the benefit of time and technology thinks otherwise

saint.nick

Coach
Besides you can find any referee who has been fooled by a dive. And good referees can balls up. Graham poll infamously gave that Croatian dude 3 yellow cards yet is considered the best English ref in the past 25 years.

saint.nick

Coach
Graham Poll isn't considered the best referee by anyone except maybe himself.
Whether he really is the best referee or not is irrelevant, regardless he was still well thought of during his career. Calvert Lewin jumped into Lovren and an ex-referee agrees with me. The best evidence you or Mong have is dodgy eyes.

BTW, how's that fantastic captain leader centre back of yours David Luiz going?!

Last edited:

Haffa

Whether he really is the best referee or not is irrelevant, regardless he was still well thought of during his career. Calvert Lewin jumped into Lovren and an ex-referee agrees with me. The best evidence you or Mong have is dodgy eyes.

BTW, how's that fantastic captain leader centre back of yours David Luiz going?!

I didn't even comment on the penalty. But from where the referee was it looked a foul that's really all that matters. You've had worse given for you.

LOL. You mean the one who I said would provide an experienced hand while the youth gains experience and provide quality back-up within a year or two? That one? He won the League last year.

saint.nick

Coach
I didn't even comment on the penalty. But from where the referee was it looked a foul that's really all that matters. You've had worse given for you.

LOL. You mean the one who I said would provide an experienced hand while the youth gains experience and provide quality back-up within a year or two? That one? He won the League last year.

I remember you hyping him up during the season and I'm thinking 'relax Matic and Kante make him look good'

cb4

First Grade
Where the fk have Jack and cb4 been? This thread has been drier than a nun's f**kbox lately
There is a reason I don't post here much.
This is just over run by idiots with nothing else to do but start trolling.
You are biting from a West Ham fan mate, just let him die like their team.

saint.nick

Coach
Players who deserve a punch in the face: mignolet and mane. Mignolet proving that he is in fact not a "(well at least he's a) good shot stopper", and mane proving that he his prioritising his own individual form over the team effort. Making way too many wrong and/or selfish decisions in front of goal.

Gomez deserves a bitch slap in the face for that defensive error.

Haffa

Why do you want to see your players punched in the face? Why not just drop them and bring someone else in?