What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
Well I haven't got proof yet so I want it to be something that would happen in the attempt to vandalize my car. Just in case. One of those exploding dye cartridges would be perfect. Hello blue neighbour.

What about a claymore?

It's an exploding cartridge of sorts...

What about a claymore?

It's an exploding cartridge of sorts...
Either or...

I really can't wrap my head around it. A month ago some guy crashed into me so the tail lights have no cover and the bumper is currently held up by duct tape. They keep stealing the mirrors, stealing the bulbs, and ripping the bumper off the tape. I've got an old phone set up as a spy camera cos I want evidence, no luck yet. But it's been 4 or 5 times now. What a sad merkin.

strider

Post Whore
Either or...

I really can't wrap my head around it. A month ago some guy crashed into me so the tail lights have no cover and the bumper is currently held up by duct tape. They keep stealing the mirrors, stealing the bulbs, and ripping the bumper off the tape. I've got an old phone set up as a spy camera cos I want evidence, no luck yet. But it's been 4 or 5 times now. What a sad merkin.
I was gonna say, paint her car to look like yours, then she will vandalise her own car by mistake ... genius idea!

But might be hard to mimick the duct tape bumper

I was gonna say, paint her car to look like yours, then she will vandalise her own car by mistake ... genius idea!

But might be hard to mimick the duct tape bumper
Yeah. By sheer coincidence, since the vandalism started both their cars have been parking in their garage or right outside their door. Almost like they know something bad could happen.

Only thing you can really do is get video of it ... but not easy unless you spend a bit of cash
That's my thoughts. I've held off approaching them because I want evidence. I don't want to play games, I want it to stop. But tbh if I could set a trap that would melt the merkin's face, without risk of injury to others, I'd do it.

Bandwagon

Staff member
That's my thoughts. I've held off approaching them because I want evidence. I don't want to play games, I want it to stop. But tbh if I could set a trap that would melt the merkin's face, without risk of injury to others, I'd do it.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zmodo-720p.../222498822269?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c1

hindy111

Post Whore
I predicted NK would get wiped by Dimitrov. Mr 85%

Btw what was with his family standing, they looked like if they didnt they get in trouble.

Gronk

Staff member
From the man who recently said that Climate Change was probably a good thing for mankind. Today he proclaimed

Coincidentally the New Yorker published this on us recently

84 Baby

Referee
I predicted NK would get wiped by Dimitrov. Mr 85%

Btw what was with his family standing, they looked like if they didnt they get in trouble.
Destroyed I believe was the word you used. Dimitrov destroyed him so much that he decided to only win by tie breaks and overall only score one more point than Kyrgios