What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I was referring to the similarities in their names and that they both have big legs and can motor. Great game.

And it turns out double ignore is like a double negative, it just takes you off ignore.

Yeah I was going to say Michael Chang too but I dont think they are actually in the same league based on tonight. He is also a Lleyton Hewitt type merkin, but I reckon he already has a bigger bag of tricks.

Hence the Connors comparison.

Yeah I was going to say Michael Chang too but I dont think they are actually in the same league based on tonight. He is also a Lleyton Hewitt type merkin, but I reckon he already has a bigger bag of tricks.

Hence the Connors comparison.
Yeah but Chang did win a slam and get to number two in the world IIRC, and Hewitt a bit better. But some of that play tonight might well be better than either. Connors was a bit before my time.

Dibs

Bench
I know a few people very high inside the tennis circles. I have a link sent they let me stream that shows different angles etc. I am guessing you watched the channel 7 coverage?
Now I’ve heard everything. This story is more full of shit then the one where you claimed you’ve been on holidays rooting a hippy chick (we all know you’ve been lying on your bed masturbating over a 1970s playboy). Even if it wasn’t bullshit what would different f**king camera angles have to do with it? And if there is somehow some magical camera angles that show a different story why the f*ck wouldn’t channel 7 use them?

Latest posts