What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

hindy111

Post Whore
The stats on the Eels site are pretty good. Guth and Hayne clearly the best defenders, then a step down to Smith then again to French. But nobody is interested in defence.

Im not saying I would pick Smith there.
But if his form is good and by all reports he is training the mother f**king house down then why dismiss him? He might have a break out season.

strider

Post Whore
Who would be your centres? I reckon Hayne and Jenning be 2 of the better options but age wont help.

I can see Bird and Dugan
I think Hayne put a red line through himself last year ... he was terrible

Jennings could be a chance ... he showed last year he has still got what it takes

But yeah i reckon Bird would be a fair chance .... and i think Dugan has generally played fairly well for NSW

strider

Post Whore
Fitler I feel will want fresh or younger guys. Id pick them if in form but I can see Freddy pushing for Moses and Cleary as well due to age. He will have the job for 3yrs and its how I think he will roll
Agree. I reckon Freddy wouldnt shy away from picking a new halves pair to take things forward ... but i think if maloney is playing well he will be picked .... Freddy will also want to surround any youngies with some good experince

Im not saying I would pick Smith there.
But if his form is good and by all reports he is training the mother f**king house down then why dismiss him? He might have a break out season.
I wasn't dismissing him although I think it's unlikely. I'm sure if he's the best option BA will give him a chance at some point.

T-Boon

Coach
I think Hayne put a red line through himself last year ... he was terrible

That is the Kent and Fatty narrative.
He had a fine game 1, game 2 he was poor and game 3 he was average. The haters love to blame Hayne because he didn't throw that pass to Morris and didn't score himself but NSW would have found a way to lose from that leed anyway.
He has been magnificent for the Blues for 10 years.

strider

Post Whore
That is the Kent and Fatty narrative.
He had a fine game 1, game 2 he was poor and game 3 he was average. The haters love to blame Hayne because he didn't throw that pass to Morris and didn't score himself but NSW would have found a way to lose from that leed anyway.
He has been magnificent for the Blues for 10 years.
I dont give a f**k about Kents opinion ... it is my opinion is was dead set rubbish in game 2 ... and not just one case of not passing ... his defense was terrible ... he f**ked up numerous times in attack ... he was very bad in that game

T-Boon

Coach
I dont give a f**k about Kents opinion ... it is my opinion is was dead set rubbish in game 2 ... and not just one case of not passing ... his defense was terrible ... he f**ked up numerous times in attack ... he was very bad in that game

It was mainly the second half. He was ok in the first half minus the none pass.
But yes it was the worst half of football I have seen him play at any level. Pearce was still a lot worse.

T-Boon

Coach
Maloney’s defence lost us that game. He made Hayne and Graham both look bad.

Haha, very true.
Maloney is criminally under rated in the 'worst defender ever' stakes. He is the worst defender of the last 10 years thats not even up for debate. Last year I understand he was top of the list for both missed tackles (impressive for a back) and penalties conceded.

Yeh, I agree. He was awful in that game.

Just as some hate everything he does, some find it difficult to find fault with him.

Latest posts