What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Sun - Sea Eagles 54-0 Eels @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Parra are more like chocolate ice cream in the heat.

images

Hutty1986

Immortal
You know you’ve been terrible when Hastings cuts you open like that

At least I tipped Manly today and have got 4/7 so far this week. Got 2/8 last week.
It is rough! I went Seagles too and a decent 5/7 this week. 3/8 last week though

A question for Parra supporters - do you hold Brad Arthur partially accountable for performances like this?

I ask this because all I ever hear out of the media is how good a coach he is, and how the players just 'love to play for him'.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
A question for Parra supporters - do you hold Brad Arthur partially accountable for performances like this?

I ask this because all I ever hear out of the media is how good a coach he is, and how the players just 'love to play for him'.

It's an interesting question because this sort of performance reeks of a roster that is sending a message

Latest posts