What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Maloney...... what do you think so far?

Just watched the Dogs game again and Maloney was f**king awful. Been shit for 18 months now. We are in BIG trouble

OldPanther

Coach
The amount of passes that went behind players was not NRL standard. He's not looking like the player he was.

Funny you say that because Brandy said it was brilliant at training yet below par on the field. Think he could pass a ball by now.

Though I can only pass right to left so pot - kettle haha.

TheFrog

Coach
We are in a world of trouble if he can't take control of the side from here. What happened up till now is irrelevent. It is what happens from now on that matters.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well we will find out whether he was a good investment or not while Cleary is out.

Im backing him to step up. But I wouldnt be surprised if he plays terribly and proves to be a dud either. I know he's had a history of success at other clubs. But he also had impeccable timing at joining them.

We have a pretty easy run while Cleary is out. On current form Ill go with:

Round 4 - Cowboys - loss
Round 5 - Eels - win
Round 6 - Titans - win
Round 7 - Sharks - loss
Round 8 - Bulldogs - win
Round 9 - Cowboys - loss
Round 10 - knights - win
Round 11 - Tigers - win
Round 12 - dragons - loss

Cowboys current form isnt great. But I feel like they will be much better. I think we can win atleast 5 games without Cleary and stay in the top 8. Climb to thr top 4 when he returns.

betcats

Referee
We need to get a lot more out of Maloney now, if he doesn't step up and find some form this next 10 weeks then its a dud signing. He wanted to be paid like a star half now he better start playing like one. 14 missed tackles in 80 minutes is pathetic. He sits near the top of the handling errors stats as well. If you are going to be a liability like that you have to offer something.

hindy111

Post Whore
Has cleary ever produced a performance like that? Simple amswer.NO
That was dominant by Maloney.