What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos fans are a strange bunch

We should do to Qld what was done to New York in the movie Escape from New York - put massive walls up around it cutting it off from the rest of the country and turning it into one giant super max prison. Once you go in, you never come out. ;) :p

gUt

Coach
Good idea, that would hopefully stop the never ending wave of southerners who move up here in their thousands to try to finally experience some quality of life.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The only original things in this thread are the weird video starting it and Beave's creepy arselicking of the usual NSW drearsquad
Beave is actually one of the best Queensland supporters along with you gUt. Maybe davi.

The rest like IBM and his ilk can take a flying f**k.

Zerô

Juniors
We should do to Qld what was done to New York in the movie Escape from New York - put massive walls up around it cutting it off from the rest of the country and turning it into one giant super max prison. Once you go in, you never come out. ;) :p

Cos they need more excuses to inbreed

Shorty

Staff member
We’ve f**king tried.

But the almond lattè sipping Yupsters from West End won’t let us because they know we’ll just jack up the price of Avocados and it will stop them being able to consume their favourite breakfast combo.
It's true.
At least the north is starting to have decent coffee I might return in 20 years.

gUt

Coach
Beave is actually one of the best Queensland supporters along with you gUt. Maybe davi.

The rest like IBM and his ilk can take a flying f**k.

Beave knows I love him despite his tongue being coated thickly with the rectal juices of NSW fans.

The Broncos troll squad are taken way too seriously around here imo but that's a symptom of the unbelievable jealousy all non-Broncos fans feel towards our club. It's natural.

As for you, anyone who likes Ween is obviously a higher being.

beave

Coach
Beave knows I love him despite his tongue being coated thickly with the rectal juices of NSW fans.

The Broncos troll squad are taken way too seriously around here imo but that's a symptom of the unbelievable jealousy all non-Broncos fans feel towards our club. It's natural.

As for you, anyone who likes Ween is obviously a higher being.

Love ya too Gutty.

Now my tongue is coated in QLD juices.......