What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Watched some videos of him in 15 playing QC. Was probably a step above that comp. And yeah pretty zippy.

Edit - Under contract until end of 2019, but yeah looking at his highlights & stats & what not if he doesn't return to NRL, I reckon it won't be for lack of someone trying

Not sure about Australian contracted players but usually players have a clause that if they get an opportunity to go to the NRL they allow them to leave.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Speed is not everything out of dummy half.
Its the perception and smarts. Sell and deception. How to loose the makers that can make them look faster. But definitely smarter.!
The best 2 are Cam Smith and Michael Ennis. Both who are slow.

As for this quote - Mahoney would be lucky to be 172cm at best.
Cook is 179cm
Parcell is 181cm
Schneider is 183cm

Size isnt everything.
But what im saying is, When Quoting something at least quote the truth.

People might say my figures above are incorrect regarding Mahoney. But iv seen him week in week out and iv compared him standing next to players like Dylan Brown who is 182cm and Mahoney comes up to his lips.
Remember Mahoney as a flock of hair on his head which stands an inch high. Maybe making him look taller than he really is.

Anyways Mahoney is a talented footy player with good service, Kicking game and his strength is his running game.
But as someone mentioned previously his main obstacle will be his size.
But it wont be from a lack of trying

I'm 177cm, Mahoneys about my height.

Glenneel

Bench
Still think we should go after Jackson Hastings as hooker. Sure he has a personality problem, maybe aspergers or something, but certainly has the skill set to be very good and would be a good backup half plus good goal kicker. Seems that most good hookers have a background in the halves.

84 Baby

Referee
TBF to Moses, I can see Hastings clashing with someone wherever he goes

Edit - including a nunnery

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Still think we should go after Jackson Hastings as hooker. Sure he has a personality problem, maybe aspergers or something, but certainly has the skill set to be very good and would be a good backup half plus good goal kicker. Seems that most good hookers have a background in the halves.

Am thinking of getting a new cleaner for my house. Sure she has burnt down two houses before mine, but apparently she does a great job. I’m sure it will be fine.

Latest posts