What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
I love Gutho and he gives 100% but with Lomax coming I would have tapped him on the shoulder..

Moved Brown to fullback in 2025

Kept Moses and Sanders in the halves
Penisini and Lomax on centers. Yes we have Blaize but I don't think he knows what positive plays..

We also need new middles Trey Mooney would have been a Start and I would have gone after may. (That's if we could have offloaded Barlow)

the phantom menace

First Grade
Looking forward to Brad's presser tonight... where does he go after last week's?

I guess he'll revert to form, go easy on the players and talk up the restorative powers of the bye.

Club management should be using these two weeks to confirm once and for all to BA that he won't be extended past his current contract end 2025(?), unless we win the premiership. And they should start the formal search for his replacement.

I love Gutho and he gives 100% but with Lomax coming I would have tapped him on the shoulder..

Moved Brown to fullback in 2025

Kept Moses and Sanders in the halves
Penisini and Lomax on centers. Yes we have Blaize but I don't think he knows what positive plays..

We also need new middles Trey Mooney would have been a Start and I would have gone after may. (That's if we could have offloaded Barlow)

been saying that for a while.
1. Brown
6 Sanders
7 Moses

Looking forward to Brad's presser tonight... where does he go after last week's?

I guess he'll revert to form, go easy on the players and talk up the restorative powers of the bye.

Club management should be using these two weeks to confirm once and for all to BA that he won't be extended past his current contract end 2025(?), unless we win the premiership. And they should start the formal search for his replacement.
He’s a part time coach

emjaycee

Coach

Brad should actually be informed that he wont be kept past 31st Oct 2024 and to enjoy his Bali trip this xmas.
Payout and premiership not withstanding, it is time to move him on at the end of this season.

Oh and it's the NRL, you don't pick and sign the next coach 18 months out. 6 - 8 months is fine.

Avenger

Immortal
Brad should actually be informed that he wont be kept past 31st Oct 2024 and to enjoy his Bali trip this xmas.
Payout and premiership not withstanding, it is time to move him on at the end of this season.

Oh and it's the NRL, you don't pick and sign the next coach 18 months out. 6 - 8 months is fine.
I agree but we should try and salvage something this season by giving the players another voice and see if they respond. If they don't they too should be tapped on the shoulder and stay in the room next to Brad in Bali. Besides Barrett I couldn't give a f**k who it is. I'd be happy with pre recorded half time pep talks from Stephen Hawking.

I can't f**king look at BA anymore. He is clueless.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Agree, glad you've come around... 🐏
Well if Brad's going to be moved on at season end (rather than 18months), then we have to start picking and signing now anyway.

Stevie

Bench
I’d be going after Jason Ryles. He is another Fitzgibbon and Sharks are a very well coached side already.

Bellamy’s right hand man. He turned down StGeorge because he didn’t want that club or mess but he is an outstanding coach I’ve heard who will be a career coach.

Outstanding defensive coach.

He is my pick and rumoured for Bellache to go around again next year.

Jason Ryles for me.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
I’d be going after Jason Ryles. He is another Fitzgibbon and Sharks are a very well coached side already.

Bellamy’s right hand man. He turned down StGeorge because he didn’t want that club or mess but he is an outstanding coach I’ve heard who will be a career coach.

Outstanding defensive coach.

He is my pick and rumoured for Bellache to go around again next year.

Jason Ryles for me.
Yes one of the journos threw his name into the mix the other day … could be a good option just such a risk with a coach yet to prove himself in first grade… could be an Andrew Webster or Trent Barret

i reckon Holbrook is a better coach than he gets credit for and could work

Stevie

Bench
Yes one of the journos threw his name into the mix the other day … could be a good option just such a risk with a coach yet to prove himself in first grade… could be an Andrew Webster or Trent Barret

i reckon Holbrook is a better coach than he gets credit for and could work
True. Holbrooke I like but he is BA’s mate. I’d like a clean break.

Gazzamatta

Coach

11 year coach now eligible for Long Service Leave. Give him a couple of week off. He's not coping well. Give Barrett the reins for 2 weeks. I dont see him long term but a short stint might be good for everyone.

Wally21

Bench
We will not be signing anyone that is capable of being a long term first grade hooker whilst BA is coach.
I know this has been said before and the more I think about it, the more I think you and others are spot on. As a father, I don’t see how you cant try to do what’s right for your kids. You can try and be impartial, but I don’t think you can even be truly impartial

Latest posts