What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Fri - Broncos 28-22 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Suncorp Sutton gets them home.

I hope Robinson spends $10k tonight, this has been absolutely disgusting refereeing.
Roosters won the penalties 11-6 though!

There was no need for Napa to do what he did. If the Bronco didn't step slightly it would've been an ugly shoulder charge! Napa didn't look like he was gonna make an attempt at a legal tackle.

Right call imo.

Glad the grub got sent off!

Lol@Napa and Lol@Rorters plus lol@Robbo:)

Didn't like Shoncos at all either but couldn't help but get excited with that Isaako magic!

Rabbits20

Immortal
lol@roosters
They're welcome into the Souths forum to discuss it.

We've already started!

After all it is very lonely in their forum.

I'm aware Souths may lose tonight so we can have good discussions today in there with Easts fans!

blaza88z

Coach
Roosters won the penalties 11-6 though!

There was no need for Napa to do what he did. If the Bronco didn't step slightly it would've been an ugly shoulder charge! Napa didn't look like he was gonna make an attempt at a legal tackle.

Right call imo.

Glad the grub got sent off!

Lol@Napa and Lol@Rorters plus lol@Robbo:)

Didn't like Shoncos at all either but couldn't help but get excited with that Isaako magic!

You're lolling at all these people but the real lols are those who are having a good old hearty LOL@50UFFS

1 comp in 41 years? you're f**king kidding me, no wonder alien was a Tigers fan

blaza88z

Coach
Jesus,, Calm your farm bala...

Next week you merkins will be a pumped into a oblivion, so all good...

Yeah that's fine, I know my team is shit, I just soak up any chance I get to stick it back to the haters, unlike IBM and the like who feel privileged as a Bronco fan.. only make an appearance when the going is good etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah that's fine, I know my team is shit, I just soak up any chance I get to stick it back to the haters, unlike IBM and the like who feel privileged as a Bronco fan.. only make an appearance when the going is good etc
Who do you go for then??

Latest posts