What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Fri - Broncos 28-22 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can’t wait until the tigers play roosters

Who the f**k would you want to win?
Depends..

There was intent in what Napa did and he's lucky the Bronco stepped otherwise it'd have been a very ugly shoulder charge and you know it!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Are you trying to say Bronco?

I get it, your lack of teeth are forcing you to say a word which doesn't actually exist
I say Shoncos all the time!

I don't count last night but how many games have you won that you've been gifted??

3 I think!

blaza88z

Coach
I say Shoncos all the time!

I don't count last night but how many games have you won that you've been gifted??

3 I think!

Your club was basically gifted a premiership on the back of dodgy calls for the duration of the entire season

Clifferd

Coach
Depends..

There was intent in what Napa did and he's lucky the Bronco stepped otherwise it'd have been a very ugly shoulder charge and you know it!

Haha

Napa tackles like that all the time. You’d know from when he single handedly destroyed your pathetic pack a couple years back

You know if that broncos dude doesn’t slip everyone would just be saying what a great hit. It was obvious he was going in for a big left shoulder hit

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha

Napa tackles like that all the time. You’d know from when he single handedly destroyed your pathetic pack a couple years back

You know if that broncos dude doesn’t slip everyone would just be saying what a great hit. It was obvious he was going in for a big left shoulder hit
He's declined though. Shit these days the one year wonder. Good for 60m and that's about it.

Well he'd be out 6 weeks if it connected with the shoulder.

blaza88z

Coach
Yet we fought didn't we and that's the South Sydney way.

Didn't fold/merge like others... cough cough.....

21-13. Lol@Rorters

Fold/merge?

We are the richest Rugby League club in the entire comp, you're not dealing with another club located in the middle of a congested Sydney, you're dealing with a 1 city team who gets 30k to every home game

Clifferd

Coach
Talking about the Tigers

Except we helped the NRL by merging two clubs with rich history and now are in the best position financially ever

What has souffs ever done apart from winning 1 comp in 40 years and supporting women bashers like inglis and that other bloke who’s name I forget

If it wasn’t for cashed up Crowe your club would be in the shitter.