What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Canberra

rednwhites

Juniors
A couple of obvious brain fades/ despicably dumb decisions that cost us 12 points changed that match dramatically.

There's a difference between not peaking too early and an average team. We look like the latter of late and the Panthers will thrash us if we repeat the last two week's efforts.

2 points are great but the team deserves a rocket from Mary.

giboz71

First Grade
I don’t mind wins like these.

Boys have had big pressure games the last 5 weeks against premiership heavyweights, Sharks, Warriors, Roosters, Storm and Bunnies (teams all in the 8).

Hard to mentally be up week after week. We were clearly switched off today and still won.

Don’t mind that provided we switch back on next week for yet another top of table clash.

OzDragon

Coach
Absolute shit game. You don’t deserve to win if you let the opposition walk right through to score.

In saying that, yay 2 more points!

ouryears

Bench
A SHOCKING EFFORT FOR A WIN 3 SOFT TRIES
AND NEARLY A INTERCEPT.
RAIDERS WERE SHIT .
Fair dinkum, better than Manly beating storm, Broncos beating roosters, titans beating knights.

A season is all sorts of games.
Good, ugly wins, etc.

Not aimed at you, but every negative post on here.

It's all good wanting perfection, so how many of you are divorced ?!

Life's Good

Coach
We haven’t recovered well from the game against Melbourne. Compounding that is poor bench use, AGAIN. A wins a win but I have serious concerns over Nighty(consistently picked off in defence) & Graham(looking injured & too often at 1st or 2nd receiver stifling our attack).
On that performance Penrith won’t be too concerned.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
McInness changed the game with that wonderful pass.. He's a keeper. Well done Vaughan as well. He was supreme today.. Love Flo, but he is now a liability. Try as he may..
Yes mate sadly have to agree re Flo...he doesnt add that much these days.....and when you take into consideration we hardly use our 17th player...we can do better by adding some more troops to our 80 minutes...if you know what I mean

Brutalitops

Juniors
We lacked the ability to win scrappy in the past and I'm glad we did now because a game where the lead changes multiple times is usually not a happy one for us.

FlameThrower

Bench
notes from today for tomorrow's review.
TEAM
Must play the ball properly
never turn your back on an acting team
never stop defending & assuming a penalty
COACH
Rest Graham
Rest Nighty
Rethink bench
Bring in Lomax

mickeylane

Bench
I don’t mind wins like these.

Boys have had big pressure games the last 5 weeks against premiership heavyweights, Sharks, Warriors, Roosters, Storm and Bunnies (teams all in the 8).

Hard to mentally be up week after week. We were clearly switched off today and still won.

Don’t mind that provided we switch back on next week for yet another top of table clash.
Heres the good news - win or lose next week after round 13 we will still be on top of the comp 13 weeks straight and even better news we would have trotted out the same starting 13 - 12 games straight - a NRL all time record...
The team played awfully today but the raiders are such an on and off team that it would be hard to plan to play against them - seriously 2 of the Raiders tries would never be scored in a semi final scenario - our superiority is such that we play well beyond par and still win games with gas left in the tank....