What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamys Broncos vs Parramatta ELECTRIC eels

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I read an article on FB this morning, with quotes from the Bernster, it was short and to the point. f**ked if I can find the article now.

We have not spoken to Wayne Bennett as Brad Arthur is contracted till the end of 2019.

emjaycee

Coach
I read an article on FB this morning, with quotes from the Bernster, it was short and to the point. f**ked if I can find the article now.

We have not spoken to Wayne Bennett as Brad Arthur is contracted till the end of 2019.
Seriously???
WTF!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This thread might have been ok if it didn't have text in Panther's colours, didn't have Gus stinking it up and wasn't advertised in any other thread. Gary and IALB have a lot to answer for.
Do my bring me into this. You merkins are starting to realise that maybe the grass isn’t greener.

To bad I’ve retired and moved to the Solomon Islands.

Bazal

Post Whore
Do my bring me into this. You merkins are starting to realise that maybe the grass isn’t greener.

To bad I’ve retired and moved to the Solomon Islands.

Mate you're in Boganville

Bouganville is the Solomon Island.

jk13

First Grade
Haha good thread title, I chortled. We’re f**ked, it’ll b the manly thrashing all over again. Just go to the grovenor, you’ll hav more fun

eels_fan

First Grade
Being on the GC I don’t get to many games these days, I missed the demolition of the broncos at Suncorp last year due to work so the last 5 Eels games I’ve headed to we’ve lost

Vs titans last year
Vs sharks last year at anz
Vs broncos in 2016
Vs souths in 2016
Vs broncos in 2015

Weighed up all week if I’d buy tickets for tonight - well stuff it - just bought em. We either break my curse tonight or continue to suck

Latest posts