What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

LineBall

Juniors
Why can't they celebrate WIL, Indigenous, Anzac without butchering a club's identity? Surely everybody would know its WIL if they did things like have the upright pads pink at all ground, paint all the in goal areas pink for all matches. Maybe even have all players wear pink boots for that particular round.

Pommy

Coach
Wow that Souths shirt is awful. I know some will disagree but with the traction womens sport is having I really think it’s redundant.
Promoting the game to TV even if only for a week would do the cause more justice than those shirts.

The Marshall

Juniors

LESStar58

Referee
Looks like Marvel are trying to nudge their way into the AFL market. From September 1st Etihad Stadium will be called Marvel Stadium. Wont be long until we see, Essendon as Iron Man and Western Bulldogs as Spiderman. Here's what it might look like.
View attachment 20259

This is kind of cool. The Marvel brand is only getting bigger and bigger .

DlEHARD

Juniors
2018 Hong Kong jersey.
http://www,hongkongrugbyleague.com

I'm delighted to announce that HKRL and Redsip have entered into a partnership. Redsip have secured naming rights to the 4th edition of the HKRL 9s and HKTag Challenge which takes place this Sunday at King's Park and sees a Tonga development team visit these shores for the first time and the return of fans favourites the Diamond Chiefs from Papua New Guinea. The partnership also sees them sponsor the Hong Kong national team, Hong Kong play Japan in Tokyo on Saturday 16 June. Thank you Qing "Ching" Li for making this happen.

Redsip is a social network bringing wine appreciation to everyone. It takes leading AI and AR technologies to make wine appreciation easy and fun. Friends have meaningful interactions around wines on the Redsip app, bringing friends closer together.

A Silicon Valley based company sponsoring us shows the increasing appeal of rugby league outside of the heartlands. Thank you to Andy WK Lau for making the introduction and continuing his faith and enthuisiasim for tag and rugby league.

25.2.jpg

25.3.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
2018 Hong Kong jersey.
http://www,hongkongrugbyleague.com

I'm delighted to announce that HKRL and Redsip have entered into a partnership. Redsip have secured naming rights to the 4th edition of the HKRL 9s and HKTag Challenge which takes place this Sunday at King's Park and sees a Tonga development team visit these shores for the first time and the return of fans favourites the Diamond Chiefs from Papua New Guinea. The partnership also sees them sponsor the Hong Kong national team, Hong Kong play Japan in Tokyo on Saturday 16 June. Thank you Qing "Ching" Li for making this happen.

Redsip is a social network bringing wine appreciation to everyone. It takes leading AI and AR technologies to make wine appreciation easy and fun. Friends have meaningful interactions around wines on the Redsip app, bringing friends closer together.

A Silicon Valley based company sponsoring us shows the increasing appeal of rugby league outside of the heartlands. Thank you to Andy WK Lau for making the introduction and continuing his faith and enthuisiasim for tag and rugby league.

25.2.jpg

25.3.jpg

Solid.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That rabbitohs jersey - yikes.

Simple solution for the bunnies. Don't butcher the jersey, just change the colour of the rabbitoh logo

Women in league: change it to pink
Indigenous round: aboriginal design

Etc.

As for the raiders why not use the female logo you clowns.

kdalymc

Bench
It though women in league round was officially purple now. Wtf are the rabbits doing, looks like they just washed the team kit with their whites

GAZF

First Grade
I don't mind the Rabbitohs jersey to be honest. Clearly communicates WiL and maintains the club's identity. You could argue that the colors are ugly together but they do contrast well.

The rest of the designs are the ones that should be criticised.

Nuke

Staff member
I like that. Logo, jersey, colours ... the works.

On the subject of the WiL jerseys, I believe Newcastle will also be doing one this year. Same idea as Souths in that the red will be replaced with pink. I don't know if the blue's going to be replaced with purple though.

Status
Not open for further replies.