What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I hate to say it, at full strength Manly look good. Don't rate the hooker, but he is far from the worst.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Manly lucky thanking Gutho isnt a goal kickers asshole.
I'm amazed there isn't an alternative. The guy is crippled. Bone on bone knee needing aspiration every other week to keep swelling down. He needs goal kicking duties like he needs a hole in his head.

Quigs

Immortal
Hahaha..just saw this , does Quigs know you are doing Al la carte monte carlos!?
Our forums very own Bernard King wouldn't know how to make sao based vanilla slices let alone top shelf monties.

ErxNqcGUwAAtcLY.jpg

I'm amazed there isn't an alternative. The guy is crippled. Bone on bone knee needing aspiration every other week to keep swelling down. He needs goal kicking duties like he needs a hole in his head.
Considering on 360 they were saying time to move him to centres less running for the knees then he is goal kicker.
And then club buys a player who wants to be a centre

Frenzy.

Immortal
Honestly, if there’s a more annoying sound than Corey Parker’s voice I’m yet to hear it (he says while listening to Dan Ginnane)
Worst voices for me are Ginnane and Badel. Both would get jobs with Hanna Barbera as cartoon cats or cavemen

Quigs

Immortal
Kasey Badger?
Look my missus has a far can ring neck parrot that goes off its head when I am sitting near it or I am trying to talk on the phone. It is non stop squawking. I detest the bloody thing.

Trying to watch and listen to the game tonight I thought the bloody parrot was reffing the far can game.

Twenty minutes into the game I found the mute button on the remote and there was peace in the valley again.