What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 2018: Aust v Eng in England - 5 ODI/+T20

simmo1

First Grade
World class leggies dont grow on trees.

Imagine if they did though.

We could plant a legspinner tree in every Aussie kids backyard and in a few years time they would have their own set of Warnies to give them throw downs. Would certainly see improved performances by our batsmen in India.

CSIRO need to get their act together and make this happen.

Timbo

Staff member
World class leggies dont grow on trees. Agar has improved over past two seasons.. but sadly is not yet at the quality stage. Persevere with him as he could develop into a very good all rounder. Remember he does most of his bowling on the oh so unspinning WACA. His action has always reminded me of Kiwi great Dan Vettori.
@bagy
Welcome to LU Ian Chappell, I hope you have a helluva time.

Profile pic is The Don, who Chapelli hates a helluva lot.

Could be to throw us off the scent though.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Very much looking forward to tonight’s game.

Got a feeling we might get up.

Though pound for pound we are not a great opposition we certainly give it out all.

Very proud

Hold on this isn’t the soccer World Cup thread??

Oh well will take a peek at the incompetent gits after our soccer game v denmark

Eelectrica

Referee
Our secret weapon for the WC.

With our current bowling attack and fielders who can fly with jetpacks, I think we'd be a chance. Try hitting a six now Morgan and Hales when our fielders can fly 100 metres or something in the air.

Eelectrica

Referee
Batting first this time. Good news is England won't be breaking 500 against us this game.

Caray and Lyon in. Looks like Tye and Short out.
I'd have kept Short and dropped Paine or Marsh. Marsh won't be there for the WC. Short won't be the way he's going. Still better to give him experience.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Enjoying ricky ponting's thoughts in commentary.

But I think that Australia still need more firepower.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Agar at 7, Carey at 5 and Paine at 6, where is the Aussie batting depth?

This is clueless - I don't care if Aus win this game on individual great performances.

Batting depth matters.

billygilmore

Juniors
Agar at 7, Carey at 5 and Paine at 6, where is the Aussie batting depth?

This is clueless - I don't care if Aus win this game on individual great performances.

Batting depth matters.

Bloody hell remember when we use to have Bevan come in at 7.

Oh how our standards have dropped

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Root is taking the total mickey.

8 overs for 38.

And Aus have Lyon,Agar, Paine and Carey in their XI!

Wake up!

ANTiLAG

First Grade
41 off 9 now.

Root is totally taking the mickey out of Stoinis and Agar's top 7 and Aus dont even realise it!

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Root 44/0 off 10.

Ali hasn't even bowled and Aus need Lyon at 11 with Agar at 7 with Carey at 5 and Paine at 6.

Wake up Straya
Wake up.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Finch 100 in good time and ran out of puff again. 101 to Don Darsh. Throw in a quickfire 63 from Head and we were headed to a huge score.

Then Stoinis came in at 4. Agar at 5. Carey 6. Paine 7. And nek minnet 8/310.

Agar at 5? Get f**ked Langer.

Latest posts