What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our top 30 is settled. They must be banking on getting players back from injury soon.

I would say so. The injury to Reg has caused a bit of shortage up front but Kikau/Leota and Blake should be back round 16/17.
I think Sauce is now aiming for 19. His predictions of returning round 17 were a bit bold.

Abacus

Juniors
FMD, can't wait for the footy to restart. Its only been a week and we've had to resort to debating the social responsibility of the NRL while OP and Jane the Pain (not sure I've seen a more appropriate moniker) have a prolonged tiff.

Team list Tuesday can't come quick enough.

FMD, can't wait for the footy to restart. Its only been a week and we've had to resort to debating the social responsibility of the NRL while OP and Jane the Pain (not sure I've seen a more appropriate moniker) have a prolonged tiff.

I am entitled to my opinion, Abacus, as you are to yours.

OldPanther

Coach

I'm not worked up or anything it's just a topic close to my heart as I've lived it. I respect Jane's opinion although I disagree with certain parts(not all).

OldPanther

Coach
Old Panther is probably the most respectful poster in here. Shows some people are worth trying to help, others are just straight up scum and nothing will help them

It surprises me that the media have amnesia on Tetevano from the Roosters. No mention of remorse or effort to change is ways. Just playing for the Chooks like nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.