What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to Keiran Foran though he has been f**king terrific. That guy has conned 3 clubs in 3 seasons into paying him huge contracts despite rarely taking the field or showing any sort of form when he does.

It says it all about those clubs and their doctors. He has been playing busted for a few years now. Red flags should have come up the moment he did his pre signing medical with any of them.
The amount of money he was being offered the medical should have been meticulous.
Parramatta had a valid excuse they are brain dead. They cleared Watmough after all.

Kilkenny

Coach
Tom Eisenhuth & Oliver Clarke officially released

Be interesting to see who has picked them up?

I assume the West Tigers for Oliver given he was rumoured to be go them next season.

Tom was upgraded to our top squad earlier this season so vacancy there which will have to be filled in next couple of days.

Kev07

Juniors
Be interesting to see who has picked them up?

I assume the West Tigers for Oliver given he was rumoured to be go them next season.

Tom was upgraded to our top squad earlier this season so vacancy there which will have to be filled in next couple of days.
Eisenhuth picked up by Storm

OldPanther

Coach
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/06/27/wests-tigers-announce-player-transfers

Wests Tigers have today confirmed two player movements, with JJ Felise to depart the club and Oliver Clark to join, both effective immediately.

Felise, who was off contract at the end of 2018, has been granted an immediate release to take up an opportunity at another club.

The 22 year has played 13 games for Wests Tigers since making his debut in Round 7, 2016.

Wests Tigers would like to thank JJ for his efforts while at the club and wish him well in the future.

The club is pleased to welcome Oliver Clark, with the 21-year-old training with the NRL side today.

Clark, a Quakers Hill junior, will be with Wests Tigers until at least the end of the 2020 season.

Clark played in the Penrith Panthers' ISP Premiership-winning side in 2017 and was a part of the victorious NSW U/20's Origin teams in 2015 and 2016. He was also named in the NYC Team of the Year in 2016.

mxlegend99

Referee
I wish Oliver Clark well at the West Tigers. He has stagnated a little with the Panthers for one reason or another but I still think he has what it takes to make it to the NRL and I am sure he will give it his best shot.
It wasnt so long ago he was being talked up as being fast tracked into the NRL and I think being a potential captain one day.

I hope he one day realises that potential. Would suck for him to be another Vaipuna Tia-Kilifi.

Kilkenny

Coach
It wasnt so long ago he was being talked up as being fast tracked into the NRL and I think being a potential captain one day.

I hope he one day realises that potential. Would suck for him to be another Vaipuna Tia-Kilifi.

I was looking at team sheets for NSW Cup, Qld Cup and Ron Massey last week and while searching for a particular player just noticed in passing most if not all the Tia Kilifi's are still running around. Vaipuna was touted as our next big thing coming thru our juniors but his career in the senior ranks never got of the launching pad. I think it was only Junior Tia Kilifi who made it to the top level, handful of games for us and later the Bulldogs.

unKwn

Juniors
I reckon it's too early for Cleary, thought he was going to wait till November to receive offers and weigh up his options. would absolutely love to be proven wrong tho, fingers crossed for something good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts