What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-6 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tigers have been the giant killers all year. They seem to go better against the top teams than the bottom teams
They'll get all the calls to in this one. Always do when Cecchin refs a Souths v Tigers match.... oh well we will be loud in voice...... LETS DO THIS!!! Cmmmooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Typical we get him when Wests season is on the line...

A couple of weeks back against Cows when we had him we won that under adversity! We will have to do that again...

Robbie cries oh shit penalty Tigers..........

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
I’d like the Tigers to get up here to make me feel better about losing to them on Sunday. It will be tough because the Bunnies are a damn good side, the benchmark, easily.

blaza88z

Coach
Rabbits20 to do his best IBM should the Tigers cause the upset and go into hibernation until the next easy game presents itself

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
hahah checcin!!! Surprised tard20 hasn't had his whinge in here yet.

So predictable...

They'll get all the calls to in this one. Always do when Cecchin refs a Souths v Tigers match.... oh well we will be loud in voice...... LETS DO THIS!!! Cmmmooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A couple of weeks back against Cows when we had him we won that under adversity! We will have to do that again...

You should have a quiet word to your mates mates mate who caught a bus with someone that has a coffee with somebody who works with the refs and get this sorted out.

I have spoken with many souffs fans, and they all agree with me.

Something something. Cookie!!!¡

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So predictable...

You should have a quiet word to your mates mates mate who caught a bus with someone that has a coffee with somebody who works with the refs and get this sorted out.

I have spoken with many souffs fans, and they all agree with me.

Something something. Cookie!!!¡
adversity!!

BranVan3000

Coach
Tigers have had some great success against us the past few years

The backs like Nofoaluma and Brooks always seem to play their best footy when we play them and Robbie will be itching for a good game. The key to winning this will be ensuring our forwards win the battle as there isn’t a huge degree of separation in spine and backs

I expect they will get 1 of the 2 upcoming games

Good to see you have your excuse ready if the Bunnies do get topped.

Exsilium

First Grade
Souths will likely win but you could forgive them for dropping a game given the run they’ve had.

I’ll back the Bunnies by 8

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers have had some great success against us the past few years

The backs like Nofoaluma and Brooks always seem to play their best footy when we play them and Robbie will be itching for a good game. The key to winning this will be ensuring our forwards win the battle as there isn’t a huge degree of separation in spine and backs

I expect they will get 1 of the 2 upcoming games

Yeah even when souths have been strong and we’ve been shit we’ve managed to upset you. Good wins in 2014/15 stand out.

I think it will be a high scoring game. Souths attack is too slick to not score points however their defence is still a bit sketchy. The dogs only scored once but blew 2 certain tries against them and had a 50/50 disallowed.

I’d love to say we’ll get up but it will take some luck and souths to be off their game, along with us at our best. Will say something like Souths 32-20.