What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

Brutalitops

Juniors
When I posted it is irrelevant
They were f**king ordinary and if you think otherwise you’re f**king delusional
4 tries to 1 is ordinary?
13+ margin in ordinary?
All of this despite a lopsided penalty count and possession is ordinary?
The only try conceded coming while a man down despite defending countless tackles in our 20 is ordinary?

I could be delusional. Or I could read games as they are. A far more apt definition of delusion is ignoring stats and context

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Why do you bother supporting Saints ? Serious Question...Dufty is one of the best prospects we have had coming thought in years...He is in his first full year of first Grade...How about supporting the kid ???

Supporters like you are an embarrassment to the Red V.

You would probably be happy with Nighty at Fullback...

The “you’re not a true supporter” brigade are ever so dreary.

mickeylane

Bench
I will put my hand up first never thought we would win this . we still have a long way to go .....
Dragons game they had to win and truthfully speaking did it easily ....big game against Roosters next week but looking at our run home and Souths and Melb runs home we are staring down the minor premiership...i have a lot of confidence in our mongrel forwards and in Hunt, Widdop and Dufty, if they are fire no team can touch us,.....fact!

Last edited:

Brutalitops

Juniors
I couldn’t give a f**k about souths or Penrith
All I know we have been ordinary for the last month and if they played like that against a better side we wouldn’t have got the win
They need to start lifting
You mean a better side like Souths, who just lost to the Tigers by a much bigger margin than the Dragons did?

Dragons game they had to win and truthfully speaking did it easily ....big game against Roosters next week but looking at our ruin home and Souths and Melb runs home we are staring down the minor premiership...i have a lot of confidence in our mongrel forwards and in Hunt, Widdop and Dufty, if they are fire no team can touch us,.....fact!
FACT has to be in capitals to have any impact.

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Speechless. A low blow for you to question one's loyalty to the club. Difference of opinion is what makes an open forum. For mine Periera has been a revelation. Each to their own I guess.

He was bloody brilliant Samy. Happy days :D

Not a low blow at all...Dufty is a young kid in his 1st full year...How about giving the kid credit when he deserves it ? Yes, he will make mistakes along the way but he has an X Factor about him...

latemail

Juniors
Please be a realist
I would love the mighties to win it this year but they play like a rabble go through the game and have a look at the pathetic school boy errors they made

getsmarty

Immortal
The “you’re not a true supporter” brigade are ever so dreary.

You define True supporter then...Dufty is a young guy in his first full year of grade and you cannot even give him the credit he is due when he does something good...

Anyway...We Won...I am sure we will both be happy about that..Go the Mighty Red V.

And I am sure we are all passionate about this club and want to see us go all the way this year...Come on Saint JimmyG...I am sure we are on the same page .

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
I don’t know which fellow forum member said that we could end up in 1 st place if we had a good win . But I had a bit of a chuckle when reading the comment , just did not believe that would be possible- but hell , it’s good to know that there are people who know what they are talking about .

1 st place on the competition ladder the St.George Illawarra Dragons . Well done boys you ha e restored my faith in our Premiership chances .