What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Thu - Cowboys 34-30 Broncos @ 1300SMILES

Round 22: Cowboys v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Evening matey geez that was great wasn’t it....

They did their best though giving you the penalty try that was a clear obstruction....

Lol@Milplod

You won't win this year, I just don't want you to get excited only for the epic LOL@50UFF$

Ah f**k it, you're use it

LOL@50UFF$

wibble

Bench
So is any team not limping in to the finals?

Hard to see any of the current 8 not making the finals, and hard to see any of them dominating.

Top 3 clearly ahead of the other 5, but still nothing like Storm's dominance last year (or even Raiders, Storm and Sharks year before).

some11

Referee
I assume you're talking to tard20, just put him on ignore.

Makes the forum 10x better.

Nerd

Bench
f**k Brisbane

Hope they lose every game from now on
F**k whatever team you follow.

Hope they also lose every game from now on. Gee I feel better after that.

But sadly on tonights performance you're probably right. If we don't somehow bounce out of the 8 we're cannon fodder for week 1.

SBD82

Coach
I'm as happy laying the boot into the broncos as anyone, but seriously, what a cracking game.

These two teams just keep on delivering. The last 10 I completely forgot about my broncos hate and just thoroughly enjoyed watching the game. f**k I love rugby league.

lockyno1

Post Whore
F**k whatever team you follow.

Hope they also lose every game from now on. Gee I feel better after that.

But sadly on tonights performance you're probably right. If we don't somehow bounce out of the 8 we're cannon fodder for week 1.

You know what it would be so typical us to beat Souths next week!

Dead set we are hopeless against sides out of the 8 but have a great record against sides in the 8!

Nerd

Bench
You know what it would be so typical us to beat Souths next week!

Dead set we are hopeless against sides out of the 8 but have a great record against sides in the 8!
I know it's so frustrating to watch. You never know whether it's the bumbling Broncos or the team that beat the Sharks which will turn up for a game. That kick from Milford on the 3rd tackle near the end of the game was a brain explosion. Saying that, unlike what most posters think on here I believe Milfords game in general and especially his kicking game have vastly improved since the start of the year. We just need his decision making to come up a notch but that's something that comes with experience.

Reactions: gUt