What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race for top 4

Meth

Staff member
I think the best the Warriors could hope for is 5th. Happy to be wrong, but can see us finishing between 5th-7th.

Valheru

Coach
I just hope the warriors finish at least 6th and get to host a semi final. Don't think they have hosted one since 2008 against the roosters which was an intimidating atmosphere to say the least.

wibble

Bench
The Sharks will finish 4th.

1 Storm v 4 Sharks
2 Roosters v 3 Rabbits
5 Warriors v 8 Broncos
6 Panthers v 7 Dragons

I'd love this.

Storm first up is a good chance, and host Warriors or Broncos in Sydney if we don't get the week off!

Sleep

Juniors
Roosters or Rabbits will get the minor depending on F/A. Storm third, Panthers fourth. Sharks fifth, Dragons sixth, Warriors and Tigers. Brisbane have a rough run home and look totally shot. Dragons are in all sorts. Panthers game against the Warriors is huge. They aren't beating Melbourne in Melbourne.

Roosters/Rabbits both have timed their run well. If the Rabbits are healthy in the finals they'll be a real good chance.

Meth

Staff member
Regardless of where you finish up from here you have had a respectable year.

Yeah, it definitely it progress of a kind. We haven't played finals football for some time, so just to make the top 8 and to not have prolonged runs of losses is pleasing. Although, our season has been hampered significantly by heavy losses (10-50 v Storm, 0-32 v Roosters, 10-30 v Rabbitohs, 4-36 v Panthers) which has given us a terrible F/A and will be hugely detrimental to our chances of finishing further up the table with the competition as tight as it is.

But cheers.

Zadar

Juniors
Roosters chance at minor premiership is gone with jwh out for 4 weeks. Add keary to that, and happy enough to finish in the top four.

Apey

Staff member
If anyone is really keen for a ladder predictor, you can use this makeshift one I whipped up in Excel.

1. Hit the download button after opening the below link (arrow pointing down, top right) 2. Save/open it, you just need a local copy of the excel sheet on your computer
3. Hit enable editing and enable macros, or enable content (the macros are for sorting the table)
4. Only enter games scores to the right of team names and hit ctrl + s. Don't touch anything in the table.
5. Once the scores for the final game of rd25 are entered AND the table is sorted, the finals calculator will be populated with the correct teams, and you can put the scores in that for too.

Notes
-
if you're not trusting of enabling content/macros, you can sort the table manually by two filters maximum I believe, which means points then F/A... which is fine if nobody has the same F/A. Recommend just enabling macros because the ctrl + s macro will do it instantly for you plus it takes into account %s if two teams have a F/A the same.
- If the finals predictor is using the wrong system, let me know. I can't remember when it changed.
- ctrl + s is a macro that will move the teams to the correct positions

Here's a sample (and what I recommend doing) if you don't care about guessing exact scores.

9RNURtz.png

Latest posts