What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Dragons @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought the Gagai one was a loose carry however it went 2ms backwards and was regathered by Souths, play on. Either way when you lose by 20 it’s hard to blame the refs. I realize they had some backs out but I thought Souths were a bit soft last night, with a top 4 spot guaranteed and having just played 2 tough games the drop in intensity was expected.

It's likely by round 25 we’ll be 100/1 to make the 8 and Souths will already be in the 4 so it won’t mean much for either side.
We may have to win another game yet to make the four.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Cheering on souffs last night was enough as it is, I think I might need a couple weeks to recover after that

Cheering against Brisbane should be business as usual though for most people!

Still a while to go. We can realistically win our remaining games if we are at our best, and I can see Chooks carving up the Gronkos so the dream isn't over yet. Quite unlikely though.

So many games we should have won earlier in the year though! :(

Das Hassler

Bench
Cheering against Brisbane should be business as usual though for most people!

Still a while to go. We can realistically win our remaining games if we are at our best, and I can see Chooks carving up the Gronkos so the dream isn't over yet. Quite unlikely though.

So many games we should have won earlier in the year though! :(

Yeah but most teams lament those losses and a good many would have been games against us so it evens out . ...anyone can be a tough game on any given day ...losses to Brisbane, well that's a whole orher subject

super_coach

First Grade
Totally agree however it’s also pretty insane that we could finish the year with 14 wins, 10 losses and miss the 8. That’s never happened before, a lot of years 11 wins is enough, twice teams have made it with 10 wins!

So true Vic, in the past plenty of teams would romp the eight in with 14 wins. 28 points was usually a given finals berth

Russell Coight

Juniors
14 wins in previous years would almost nail you a top 4 spot.

I think in 2016, titans finished 8th with 11 wins and a draw

We are seriously unlucky

Das Hassler

Bench
Farah just doesn't get it....never fcn' will
We cough up handling errors every set in their 20 ....what we NEED is possession and pressure so he decides to dribble it early over the dead ball. ..they score the next set. I'm glad he's in the side but FFS he could drive a drunk to tears

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
All over for another year, they just can't seem to get into games that have some importance to them. Handling errors killed us.

Tiger05

First Grade
It was pretty poor wasn't it. Our spine excluding Liddle & Mbye went to pieces. I'm not going to blame our forwards for that performance. Nofo was good in the backs. Overall it was a poor performance.

I also think we aren't that bad a team. We just couldn't handle the pressure. We looked like we could score easily if we held the ball.

Latest posts