What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

final say

Juniors
I like how in attack it’s all down to the quarterback

couldn’t watch it regularly but it’s a very good sport

it’s so fast and explosive
Yeah it is! Personally, I appreciate the difference of quarterbacks and their styles. Wide receivers are incredibly too when they shine- run at an Olympic 100 speed and catch the ball over thier shoulders, awesome.

Harry O

Juniors
Firstly, why or how would I have CBS
Secondly, I have a job so worked though most of the game.
Thirdly, did you watch the entire pre game and post game ( around something like 10 hours viewing) to verify that it wasn’t mentioned??
Just to tell me ( final say lol) that I " final say" was wrong??
BAHAHAHAHA
Oh no, my integrity is shattered lol

Thanks for watching for 10 hours for that.. BAHAHAHAHA
At 10:30 am this morning every staff member agreed to watch the superdooperball. However just 30 seconds into the game and 2 stoppages, a few said that's it game over back to work everyone, probably the best thing we done all day, switching the TV off.

Maximus

Coach
Firstly, why or how would I have CBS
Secondly, I have a job so worked though most of the game.
Thirdly, did you watch the entire pre game and post game ( around something like 10 hours viewing) to verify that it wasn’t mentioned??
Just to tell me ( final say lol) that I " final say" was wrong??
BAHAHAHAHA
Oh no, my integrity is shattered lol

Thanks for watching for 10 hours for that.. BAHAHAHAHA

Here, I'll help you out, they didn't.

And when you post dumb shit, people are going to remind you of it.

Vlad59

Juniors
At 10:30 am this morning every staff member agreed to watch the superdooperball. However just 30 seconds into the game and 2 stoppages, a few said that's it game over back to work everyone, probably the best thing we done all day, switching the TV off.
Ffs shut up

Harry O

Juniors
I don't know and I don't care, but for anyone to sit for 5 hours to watch that tripe today, must have mental issues! There were more ads and stoppages, than plays apparently. This is what I've been told by someone who fell asleep, numerous times today.

Vlad59

Juniors
I don't know and I don't care, but for anyone to sit for 5 hours to watch that tripe today, must have mental issues! There were more ads and stoppages, than plays apparently. This is what I've been told by someone who fell asleep, numerous times today.
How could they know if they were asleep?

Play for 9 seconds then sit around and talk about it for 90. To those who find it enjoyable, we just like different things, and that’s alright.

Munky

Coach
NFL is like a contact sport version of cricket.

Anyone who watches cricket can't really say NFL is boring.

Iamback

Coach
I said that they'd likely at least mention it, according to you they didn't..
You won the internet, we're all so proud.

We didn't see it BUT unless we were at the game then we don't know what signage was up.

Like this is 1st thing you see when you go onto the Stadium website

Attachments

• IMG_2517.png
    IMG_2517.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 17

Maximus

Coach
Yeah guys, at an event where 30 secs of ad space is sold for 7m USD, the NFL is going to allow free advertising for some unknown sport.

Iamback

Coach
Yeah guys, at an event where 30 secs of ad space is sold for 7m USD, the NFL is going to allow free advertising for some unknown sport.

A sign saying what is coming up in the venue ( particularly in the suites ) is different then a giant Billboard on the side of the Stadium.

The game is open to Stadium members and Las Vegas tourism has put some cash into it. Both would want to atleast let people know of upcoming events

Vlad59

Juniors
A sign saying what is coming up in the venue ( particularly in the suites ) is different then a giant Billboard on the side of the Stadium.

The game is open to Stadium members and Las Vegas tourism has put some cash into it. Both would want to atleast let people know of upcoming events
Be careful not to upset the endless negative agenda of some in these discussions.

Latest posts