What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Warriors @ Go Media Stadium, Penrose / Aotearoa

Who will win? Round 4: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Good last 10 minutes there. Let's get the win lads! Want to see more Bailey in the first half of games though.

perverse

Referee
Crossland sucks (but is having his best game of the year, which is sad). Cogger sucks. Jenkins sucks. The Saifitis suck. Those 5 are our main balls and chains. The rest of the team has been at least passable or better tbh. Goal line defence has kept us in the match. I assume if we come back and win it's on the back of some Ponga magic, but it's going to be a large hill to climb.

Crossland sucks (but is having his best game of the year, which is sad). Cogger sucks. Jenkins sucks. The Saifitis suck. Those 5 are our main balls and chains. The rest of the team has been at least passable or better tbh.
I read that as balls on chins.

Feels the same to be fair.

Yosh

Coach
We should just never have both saifitis on the field at the same time.

We should stop using KPP and Best and battering rams and let them play some footy.... Lucas looks a solid first grader but not a centre anymore.

This is hopefully Jenkins' last game for us this year. Has no strengths as a player. Is tall but terrible under the highball, slow and runs are weak. Get one of the faster youngster a run outside Gagai.

Elliot needs to improve also.

Loose Cannon

Bench
If we are willing to devote that back of jersey spot to a charitable cause, then I suggest having our players names there would qualify. Friz excepted.

perverse

Referee
We should just never have both saifitis on the field at the same time.
I don't know if we should have either on them on the field, ever. I'd be shopping them around. Been sick of Dan for years, and Jacob can join him now as far as I'm concerned. Overpaid and have been coasting along on reputation for far too long. I'd cop them on 400k a year, but Dan's getting paid near double that by reports, and Jacob probably isn't far behind him these days. They are frauds.

Latest posts