What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach sacked 2024

footy75

Bench
Safe as houses
Bellamy
Ivan
Kevvie
Webster
Robinson

Worst case scenario is an off-season hit
Payten
Fitzgibbon
Stuart

5 losses in a row and we will talk
Benji
Bennett
Flanagan
O’Brien
Seibold

Ground is starting to shake
Arthur
Ciraldo

Get yourself on seek
Hasler
Demitriou

Like it. Seek lol

Valheru

Coach
Safe as houses
Bellamy
Ivan
Kevvie
Webster
Robinson

Worst case scenario is an off-season hit
Payten
Fitzgibbon
Stuart

5 losses in a row and we will talk
Benji
Bennett
Flanagan
O’Brien
Seibold

Ground is starting to shake
Arthur
Ciraldo

Get yourself on seek
Hasler
Demitriou
I mostly like it but a few changes

Bennett is in the first group, he ain't getting sacked and Flanagan to the 2nd group.

I mostly like it but a few changes

Bennett is in the first group, he ain't getting sacked and Flanagan to the 2nd group.
Would've thought Benji is locked in for the season too?

Not because of just a couple of wins (although that's probably earned him some leeway already) but even if they fall off the rails and spoon again, he deserves some time to show what he can deliver with Luai driving.

Valheru

Coach
Would've thought Benji is locked in for the season too?

Not because of just a couple of wins (although that's probably earned him some leeway already) but even if they fall off the rails and spoon again, he deserves some time to show what he can deliver with Luai driving.
Yes I would agree however there is a lot of politics going on there with some not even wanting to give Benji the chance so he has to be greater than 0 chance to get the sack

MKCS

Juniors
You guys reckon Des is on the chopping block? He hasn't really inherited the best squad and hasn't had a chance to go into free agency and start recruiting yet. I don't think it's realistic to expect him to turn around a Titans side that only has maybe 4-5 players that would get picked up by a better team.

I'd be disappointed to see him punted before he could even attempt to shape the team to what he wants. Surely the Titans board aren't expecting almost 34 year old Kieran Foran to lead the Titans to anything better than a bottom four finish.

yakstorm

First Grade
With Bennetts age if the Fins fall off a cliff they ground will shake a little. You’re probably right about Flanno
Bennett is already getting replaced at the end of the season, so it would need to be an almighty fall for the club to bother fast tracking that.

I think the club & Bennett would just let Woolf take over more and more responsibilities (which he already is) and try and save face for all parties involved.

Valheru

Coach
You guys reckon Des is on the chopping block? He hasn't really inherited the best squad and hasn't had a chance to go into free agency and start recruiting yet. I don't think it's realistic to expect him to turn around a Titans side that only has maybe 4-5 players that would get picked up by a better team.

I'd be disappointed to see him punted before he could even attempt to shape the team to what he wants. Surely the Titans board aren't expecting almost 34 year old Kieran Foran to lead the Titans to anything better than a bottom four finish.
In the case of Des, he might sack himself. Surely he is regretting taking this role already.

Bennett is already getting replaced at the end of the season, so it would need to be an almighty fall for the club to bother fast tracking that.

I think the club & Bennett would just let Woolf take over more and more responsibilities (which he already is) and try and save face for all parties involved.
Sort of what I feel, if the phins go on a long losing run I can see Wayne being nudged out the door and Woolf taking over.

yakstorm

First Grade
I'd be surprised if the board would be okay with the Titans finishing with less wins than they had last year. With the way they are playing, I don't see how they'll get 9 wins, and they haven't yet played anyone who are a regular top 8 side.

Eelectrica

Referee
If the Titans board decide to sack Hasler this year, they need to sack themselves at the same time seeing as they seemed out Hasler.

Titans fans might see that as a win/win. A like the Titans and want to see them succeed

Why is Robinson so unshakable from his position? Some serious underachieving last season what if more of the same?

You’re on the money here. There’s no way Robinson should be considered safe. A supposed “premiership heavyweight” team that just got beat by the Dogs.

Constantly bleating in press conferences about how everyone is out to get the Roosters. He’s feeling the pressure alright.

MugaB

Coach
You’re on the money here. There’s no way Robinson should be considered safe. A supposed “premiership heavyweight” team that just got beat by the Dogs.

Constantly bleating in press conferences about how everyone is out to get the Roosters. He’s feeling the pressure alright.
Good he deserves it, we talk about Hassler being one of the first to go, but he hasn't got the roster that he has walked into at the titans, Trent has been very lucky, if anything the roosters team is stacked and just needs a coach who can actually coach, to get them humming, imagine what Des could do with that type of roster, i reckon coaches most vulnerable are the ones that have zero excuses, when the roster is adequate

Latest posts