What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Brutus

Referee
I heard that call as well. He tried to say Craig Makepiece but it came out more like "Makeahhhhh"

redvscotty

First Grade
Shane saying the Storm have faced the 4 biggest contenders in SOuffs, Roosters, COwgirls and Bulldogs, HAHAHAHAH.

Supports the Storm and GWS, could you need any more ingredients to hate him?

What a dick.

Brutus

Referee
Finari (the alleged Penrith supporter) is the latest tosser to ring up and say how impressive GWS and AFL is and that he really enjoyed attenting the Blacktown game on Sunday. So much for supporting the Panthers.

He said he is seriously considering giving RL the flick and following GWS. Obviously he enjoys watching GWS get flogged every week. I just don't get it.

Some of these farwits are so easily led. Obviously not a true RL supporter to begin with.

Mr Saab

Referee
Finari (the alleged Penrith supporter) is the latest tosser to ring up and say how impressive GWS and AFL is and that he really enjoyed attenting the Blacktown game on Sunday. So much for supporting the Panthers.

He said he is seriously considering giving RL the flick and following GWS. Obviously he enjoys watching GWS get flogged every week. I just don't get it.

Some of these farwits are so easily led. Obviously not a true RL supporter to begin with.

You have to be very weak minded to be a league fan and then drop the game and follow AFL. I bet Gavin got a softy when Finari said that.
Yesterday Gavin said to Shane that he should get in contact with him so he can meet Kyvin Shoddy......sickening

Eion

First Grade

It would not surprise me in the least if some of these merkins were paid to spruik this shite.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Oh dear.

In relation to what Bob Fulton has had to say about wrestling in the tackle, Hughesy has suggested that people call in about "what are some of the changes that need to be made".

They will put a list together and pass it on to Bill Haragon.

Let the lunatics loose.

This should make for great listening.:roll:

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
oh dear.

in relation to what Bob Fulton has had to say about wrestling in the tackle, Hughesy has suggested that people call in about "what are some of the changes that need to be made".

They will put a list together and pass it on to Bill Haragon.

This should make for great listening.:lol:

Thats a OMG - fail

It will be akin to me sending a letter the Jooooooooolia Gillard telling her what i dont like about her govt.....straight into the recycling bin.

I guarantee there will be one caller advocating that the ref feeds the ball into the scrum.

eelandia

Juniors
I had a listen today for the first time in a while and the show seemed to have developed a huge liberal party slant from the last time I listened. Are they still bashing Gallop or has the show moved on to just bashing Adrian and Julia?

yes - I can barely put up with the redneck claptrap in the ad breaks, but callers like 'Craig' have a real problem separating reality from fiction. The man is obsessed with Julia Gillard, to the point of blaming her for all 'his' world's ills.

If he was in the USA, the CIA would be watching him closely :)

Brutus

Referee
What a punish that traffic guy James Van Lewin is.

Sounds like he popped about 3 eccies before he came on today.

drago brelli

Bench
Petroa for Pretoria. Did I hear her say Squiddle for Siddle. Carter Edwards, who the hell is he. He attracts some serious weirdos. Some of the people who call 2SM are a sad reflection on this country.

Latest posts