What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“The revolution is here” - Brilliant new idea for the Forums

Martli

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Dani, you know it was a spelling mistake , prooven by the fact it didnt even fit the context. Now you can either ride with BBSF on cruise control or you can take the bus down owned street like most of the forum.

Like I told the chick in the city on Wednesday night. You only get one shot at BBSF.

Did you introduce yourself as "BBSF" :lol:

Leagueguy said:
Last night I spoke about having a plan for these forums. At the time I was shouted down, which was to be expected seeing as a lot of you feel very threatened by me. You also won’t have seen anything like this before, so its fair enough you are confused and hesitant. However perhaps a few of you will be less critical as I reveal the first part of my plan today. So without keeping you in any more suspense, Ladies and Gentelemen, may I reveal to you now, the next generation for LU, the most bold concept on these boards yet, the latest addition to the forums….

THE MILE HIGH CLUB

Yes everybody. “The Mile High Club” (aka the MHC). People forget The Fight Club, the Firkin Fun Bar, even the NRL Forum, the MHC is simply where it’s at. The revolution is here.

Right now, your reading this excited, caught up in the hype perhaps. But your also wondering “Just what is it”? Well let me quote from our prospectus” (which can be mailed to you on request).

“The Mile High club is an innovative new section of League Unlimted, run and moderated by iconic posters Leagueguy and Big Bad Shark Fan”. The content of the forum will be unique and exciting, with that touch of brilliance only these two legends can provide.” The Forum will initially be broken up into the following areas discussed in detail below:

General Chat – A place where posters can come and mingle. Posters are free to talk about LG and BBSF or more general topics. A fun and exciting place for the people.

Storytelling Corner – Every Monday and Wednesday Night BBSF and I will alternate telling the great stories of our lives (live in real time). These tales can be humourous or sad, happy or bad.

Sports Shark – Here BBSF will give his views on the sporting world in general. This could be AFL , Cricket , Athletics etc. As many of you know BBSF is a fine athlete and his knowledge of sport isn’t restricted to league.

League Live – Occasionally I’ll be doing live coverage of the big games of the season. Probably via webcam. There will be pre game, commentary and post game analysis. I won’t be doing this every week or for all games though cause quite often I’m invited to corporate boxes for the blockbuster matches.

Help Me! – Invaluable advice given by BBSF and I to those needing guidance in their lives. These requests must be of a serious nature, we’re both here to help but not for trivial matters. One on one private consultations also available.

The Address Book – A place where chicks can post photos and leave their phone numbers for BBSF and myself. Obviously it will be impossible to respond to all of you, however if you are hot and smart, there is a chance, if only slim that BBSF or I may work you into our schedule. The chance to date one of us will surely be an amazing opportunity for any girls out there. *Note numbers and photos are strictly confidential and available to BBSF and I only.

Inside Access – All the hot gossip happens here people. Hear it first from BBSF and I as we move amongst Sydney’s A-Listers and hottest celebs. The goss will be as juicy and red hot as it gets. Be warned opening this section may cause your computer to heat up and your cpu to short circuit.

International Arena – A multicultural and cosmopolitan area for our international forumers. It will be moderated by BBSF as we know he hails from South Africa and has international experience.

These will be the initial sections of the forums, however more will surely be created over time.

Well obviously theres only one question your all asking now isn’t there? How do I become a part of this? Below I have listed the various ways in which you can become involved. Please note though there is a selection criteria for entry (more about this later).

“Basic Package” - This allows you access to General Chat, StoryTelling Corner and International Arena. Available for only $15 for month.

“Sports Star Package” - This allows you access to General Chat, StoryTelling Corner and International Arena as well as entry to all sports sections (Sports shark and Leagueguy Live). Available from $23 per month.

“Entertainment Package Plus ” - This allows you access to General Chat, StoryTelling Corner and International Arena plus Inside Access. Also $23 per month.

“The Works” – Entry into all areas of the forum. The Crème De Le Crème. $30

All members have access to “Help Me”, however this is pay per view in a sense as there is a $50 charge for each question asked. We will be charging a flat rate of $300 per hour for one on one consulations.

- All female posters can post in the Address Book at no charge.

- Members of the CWO will be offered a 30% discount on all packages.

- Each year certain people will be offered honorary membership free of charge.

Now please note the following which is extremely important relating to selection criteria. Much like any hot night club, not everyone can just get in. As the name suggests the Mile High Club is exclusive and members must fill out forms detailing their background and reasons for wanting to enter. They will then either be approved or disproved by us. Should you miss out on membership do not totally despair. You will still be able to view general chat (however with no post privellages).

That is first stage of the plan revealed. At this stage we presenting to investors such as Oz-Email and ninemsn, who are looking for a stake (BBSF and I will always have 51% ownership and therefore ultimate control however).

I also anticipate hostility from the moderators here, who may be naturally adverse to change and also may not really like me as they deleted one of my posts this morning. However boys, listen up. Work with BBSF and I and 10% of the cut, straight off the bottom line is yours. A juicy carrot? I think so.

Anyway part of the plan is now there for all to see. Please feel free to post suggestions and ideas.

i didnt know there was a mile high club for homosexuals

Focal Point

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Dani, you know it was a spelling mistake , prooven by the fact it didnt even fit the context.

So is the letter "L" next to the letter "R" on the computer keyboard? :-k

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Focal Point said:
So is the letter "L" next to the letter "R" on the computer keyboard? :-k

No. Its all about Human Science. The brain functioning, and if your not carefull similar yet different words come out. Just another valuable piece of information I learnt at UNI through my remarkable UAI.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Question for the moderators. I've been looking at some forums, http://p4.forumforfree.com/new_forum.php, and www.forumforfree.com. Could BBSF and I set up a forum say on one of these sites and then have it linked it to here. Or would you guys prefer to open up a new section on LU and just give us a moderator privellages? Needs to be discussed but I honestly think its a good idea. Seems like a heap of stuff on here is about BBSF and I right now or the CWO and would be good to just get it in one place. I thought it could be free initially, giving people time to try it out before they buy. Also the money side of it will take longer to set up and work out. If its just free initially then we could have it up and running a lot sooner.

Focal Point

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
No. Its all about Human Science. The brain functioning, and if your not carefull similar yet different words come out. Just another valuable piece of information I learnt at UNI through my remarkable UAI.

You mean through Natural Intelligience?

So in other words, you tried to be careful and came up with whore? You idiot!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Leagueguy said:
Question for the moderators. I've been looking at some forums, http://p4.forumforfree.com/new_forum.php, and www.forumforfree.com. Could BBSF and I set up a forum say on one of these sites and then have it linked it to here. Or would you guys prefer to open up a new section on LU and just give us a moderator privellages? Needs to be discussed but I honestly think its a good idea. Seems like a heap of stuff on here is about BBSF and I right now or the CWO and would be good to just get it in one place. I thought it could be free initially, giving people time to try it out before they buy. Also the money side of it will take longer to set up and work out. If its just free initially then we could have it up and running a lot sooner.

Something tells me you won't even get a response from the admin.

Leagueguy said:

You've got NFI. Its not up to the moderators, its up to Admin u FLEA!

Just a quick question, who (on LU Administration) has given you the permission for your own forum? I'd love that question answered!

Leagueguy

Juniors
Just a quick question, who (on LU Administration) has given you the permission for your own forum? I'd love that question answered!

I said last night I had plans for the forum. You monkeys all laughed. To answer this question I say once again, wheels are in motion and more will be revealed soon.

Leagueguy said:
I said last night I had plans for the forum. You monkeys all laughed. To answer this question I say once again, wheels are in motion and more will be revealed soon.

:lol:!!!

Are you serious!! Can't wait to read more of your sh*t! Stop taking us to be imbeciles mate, we know you've got no permission and the above post proves you need more time to try suck up and grovel to Administration to try and get your idea passed!

Better luck next time though.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
That, my geniused friend, is the saddest thing I've ever read on these forums...

:lol:

I find it amusing every one of BBSF's phonies are being picked apart and "reamed".

Who's next?

Focal Point

Juniors
cWo 4 LiFe said:
most of the cWo refer to ourselfs when out with forum names. the girls love it.

What the hell is "ourselfs"? :lol:

Another example of your natural intelligience BBSF!:lol:

Leagueguy

Juniors
My business so clear out the window of the leer
And I'm talking on my celly all this sh*t that you should hear,
Listen clearly now,
Hello, can you hear me now?

Can i have it like that?
You got it like that
Can i have it like that?
You got it like that

Thinking about making this the theme song for the mile high club. Can I have it like that by Pharrell.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
great idea I reckon

go start your own forums and take BBSF with you

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
but then we wouldnt get to post here thats the only problem with it.

ill talk to 'RBK' over the wknd n hopefully he can do most of the work in setting it up on the lu site

Leagueguy

Juniors
Originally Posted by Twizzle
yeah,

that'll happen

Well there you have it folks. Official word its going ahead. Let the cat out of the bag a bit early. But at least everyone now knows.