What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

06 Run on team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
marshall stalin said:
He wants to play 5/8 or were you asleep and didn't here his comments when the Roosters signed Anasta

Where do you think Anasta will be playing next season? Then work out which position in the halves is left for Soward to play in.. Amoeba on Saturn would have more intelligence than you.

Cockadoodledoo said:
Where do you think Anasta will be playing next season? Then work out which position in the halves is left for Soward to play in.. Amoeba on Saturn would have more intelligence than you.

do you have ears what did he say when anasta was signed - and what did stuart say - wake up and get your hands off it

rufus youngblood said:
How about we have the loud mouth git Stalin at 5/8 and bucktoothed brett at half.
Wed lose every week but gees it would be a laugh

i would go very well at 5/8 and captain the side too and yes Finchnikov would be half but we would not want bandwaggoners like you attending games though.

the only people laughing would be others at you - no doubt around final times you will be purchasing a roosters jumper but it will fool no one

If you actually made sense with any of your comments, there may be some credability but alas your a dead set lunatic with nothing too offer, the only thing you need is a bullet.

rufus youngblood said:
If you actually made sense with any of your comments, there may be some credability but alas your a dead set lunatic with nothing too offer, the only thing you need is a bullet.

instead of wasting your time on here you should enrol in an english language course as your spelling and grammar is poor even for today's low standards.

yes bullets for my AK47 would be good

2 True Blues

Coach
G day guys. Is Nigel PLUM still with the Roosters next season. Thought he played very well in the Prem/league grand final. Made some awesome tackles !!!!!

Will EDMONDSON ( from St Helens start the year in first grade ) or will he have an initial run in Prem/league.

2 True Blues

Coach
Futher to that a couple of other questions:

Anton LAVIN from the qld reds !! ???

Will he be likely to start in reserve grade as is coming from rugby union. Has he ever played league and what position will he play ???

Also have heard a bit about the abilities of Iosia SOLIOLA as well.

What team did he come from ??? How old is he, what position does he play ?? What is his league history thus far. ????

I understand that Plum signed a new 2 year deal. Edmonson will i think start in premier league. Anton will start in premier league too and i understand he is a centre. As for Soliola he is 18 i undertsand and played centre in first grade for much of the year(missed some games due to injury) - finished year 12 at Marcellan high in 2004 and i think is a local junior??. He would have played for New Zealand in the upcoming test v Australia but has knee ligament problems which may require surgery.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks marshy. Sounds very promising mate. Roosters will have a good side in both grades next season by the sounds of it.

I have heard that EDMONDSON is a hard player who takes no crap. Just hope he doesnt give too many penalties away if this is the case. LOL.......

marshall stalin said:
I understand that Plum signed a new 2 year deal. Edmonson will i think start in premier league. Anton will start in premier league too and i understand he is a centre. As for Soliola he is 18 i undertsand and played centre in first grade for much of the year(missed some games due to injury) - finished year 12 at Marcellan high in 2004 and i think is a local junior??. He would have played for New Zealand in the upcoming test v Australia but has knee ligament problems which may require surgery.

Once again your credibilty has suffered, Soliola is 19 yrs of age
He has been selected in the KIWI squad and if picked in the run on side
WILL PLAY!!!!

You really do have nothing do you?

2 True Blues

Coach
Well he is 19 not 18. Well that makes all the difference......LOL.............

But seriously thanks for the info guys, much appreciated...........

2 True Blues said:
Well he is 19 not 18. Well that makes all the difference......LOL.............

But seriously thanks for the info guys, much appreciated...........

It does when stalin's involved, you may meet him when he is watching finch at halfback for the jets at Hensen Park, he will be the one with his fly open, a flagon in one hand and a newspaper swatting flies away from his unwashed clothes.

rufus youngblood said:
Once again your credibilty has suffered, Soliola is 19 yrs of age
He has been selected in the KIWI squad and if picked in the run on side
WILL PLAY!!!!

You really do have nothing do you?

He has been ruled out and may have to undergo surgery for knee ligament damage - novice

rufus youngblood said:
It does when stalin's involved, you may meet him when he is watching finch at halfback for the jets at Hensen Park, he will be the one with his fly open, a flagon in one hand and a newspaper swatting flies away from his unwashed clothes.

you been to a physic have you to see what life has install for you. I suppose i will give your some loose change.

marshall stalin said:
you been to a physic have you to see what life has install for you. I suppose i will give your some loose change.

You would have no loose change, it would fall through the holes in your pockets.

rufus youngblood said:
You would have no loose change, it would fall through the holes in your pockets.

it will be in an account in europe earning interest tax free- ah the benefits of being a permanent resident

marshall stalin said:
it will be in an account in europe earning interest tax free- ah the benefits of being a permanent resident

You could filter that money into the coffers of the Moscow Maulers and buy finch as your marquee signing.

rufus youngblood said:
You could filter that money into the coffers of the Moscow Maulers and buy finch as your marquee signing.

Don't worry there is a Russian Billionaire keen to buy a league team or two in Australia after watching the NRL GF final on cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.