What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R16 Fri :: Roosters 24 Bulldogs 14 @ SFS

Round 16 Result :: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: @ Goosters fans whinging about the reffing after they won easily.

Take it and run boys, Souffs will next week and so will every team in the following weeks.

Timmah

Staff member
I see more whinging coming from your fans.

Serious? I've only noticed a few fans from both sides casting judgement on the video referee decisions and their correct/incorrect rulings either way, all seems pretty balanced IMO.

I just think it's hilarious when you've won 8 of 10 or whatever your current record is in recent rounds, we're on a four-match losing streak and don't look like picking up anything else until the trials next year... and you're still whinging things didn't go your way.

I'm at a loss for words for this 'Dogs side at the moment, they're playing poorly, something isn't working and it's gotta change. I don't know if it's Folkes, Roberts, Youngquest... really don't know. Someone on one of the Bulldogs forums said "Looking to 2009, maybe we can mess with some top 8 teams on the way there" - that seems to be it. I'm not whinging at all about the result or the game - our boys out there aren't playing well enough to win a loaf of bread let alone a football game.

Sood

Juniors
I mean, they could sack Folkes, but what good has sacking Murray done for the cows?
More important they need to look at their injury management/conditioning.
We have hardly had player injured for more then a week this whole season, cept mini of course.

Timmah

Staff member
Michael Sullivan out - 4/6 weeks or thereabouts. None of our currently injured players are due back until at least R18 v Brisbane @ Suncorp.

Brisbane to hit 70?

Roosterphin1

Juniors
The Roosters showed their class in the end but how good was that SBW pass to El Masri.

And how good was his grubber from his own in goal and the countless dropped balls and intercept passes he threw?? The man is a myth.

I laugh at how the commentary team love him so much. Even when he did the grubber they couldnt bring themselves to criticise what was a very ordinary thing to do.

Timmah

Staff member
Mate, your team won. Leave the boot-sticking-in to us. SBW is a great player, he would've been mighty frustrate in the back end of that game, nothing more. Judging him on one or two poor decisions... get a grip.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
And how good was his grubber from his own in goal and the countless dropped balls and intercept passes he threw?? The man is a myth.

I laugh at how the commentary team love him so much. Even when he did the grubber they couldnt bring themselves to criticise what was a very ordinary thing to do.

Countless dropped balls ? NRL stats has him down for 2 errors

He ran for 157m, had 2 try assists, 5 offloads, and 18 tackles in a beaten side, but is a "myth" for dropping 2 balls ?

Serious? I've only noticed a few fans from both sides casting judgement on the video referee decisions and their correct/incorrect rulings either way, all seems pretty balanced IMO.

I just think it's hilarious when you've won 8 of 10 or whatever your current record is in recent rounds, we're on a four-match losing streak and don't look like picking up anything else until the trials next year... and you're still whinging things didn't go your way.

I'm at a loss for words for this 'Dogs side at the moment, they're playing poorly, something isn't working and it's gotta change. I don't know if it's Folkes, Roberts, Youngquest... really don't know. Someone on one of the Bulldogs forums said "Looking to 2009, maybe we can mess with some top 8 teams on the way there" - that seems to be it. I'm not whinging at all about the result or the game - our boys out there aren't playing well enough to win a loaf of bread let alone a football game.

No I'm not serious. Chin up BTW. I'm trying to think when was the last time we beat you twice in a regular season. I think you have to go back to 1980 when we beat you to the minor premiership on 'for and against'.