What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 Jersey - new major sponsor

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
pgcimg_20081210142931010.jpg

Interesting...

www.melbournestorm.com.au

MsStorm

Bench
I guess we'll get used to it, I remember the Medibank one and originally thought it was crappy too.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
yeah but its blue and white and wouldn't look out of place on a dogs jersey but not ours, I am all about the matchy matchy haha

MsStorm

Bench
yeah but its blue and white and wouldn't look out of place on a dogs jersey but not ours, I am all about the matchy matchy haha

True. Shame on the Storm;-)

I am like you...I have to match everything up:D
In retrospect, the Medibank one was better, wasn't it?

AILD

Bench
one thing ive noticed about us storm fans is...that some just love to whinge something. i agree its to high compared to last years and a bit to big. but in the end it doenst really matter.

one thing ive noticed about us storm fans is...that some just love to whinge something. i agree its to high compared to last years and a bit to big. but in the end it doenst really matter.

Not whinging...just an observation.

I'm not sure about the last question. I was planning on buying next years jersey as I'm still running an old CCC one, but I will wait to see it in person now.
Actually more inclined to get the away one going off the pics

AILD

Bench
i get all the jerseys...most of the old ones are now being used as pajamas tho.

MsStorm

Bench
i get all the jerseys...most of the old ones are now being used as pajamas tho.

Oh, they are not:lol:

This new one is not nearly as bad as the purple lightening bolts one from about 5 years ago....anyone remember than one?

I might get the away jersey or buy the Best and Less Storm Jersey that does not carry the logo, unfortunately the money would not go to the Storm,

AILD

Bench
Oh, they are not:lol:

This new one is not nearly as bad as the purple lightening bolts one from about 5 years ago....anyone remember than one?

I might get the away jersey or buy the Best and Less Storm Jersey that does not carry the logo, unfortunately the money would not go to the Storm,

lol...they arent being used as pyjamas? your welcome to come around and see for yourself.:sarcasm: